Users Online Now: 2,054 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,251,378
Pageviews Today: 3,128,784Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 14,796
11:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject madonna , lady gaga, michael jackson, die antwoord, etc. artists are mirrors!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message did it ever occur to you that these people are not satanic devil worshipers but trying, through their art and craft to TEACH you what is going on "behind the scenes"?
and artist is a mirror. reflecting back to you both the dark and the light of the collective.
michael jackson couldn't say OUTright what he wanted and so he said it in his album cover for "dangerous" whichh mark ryden did.
madonna's halftime show was not a ritual to satan but a MESSAGE of caution to us. she knew she had this many minutes to get a "message" through to millions of people at a critical point in history. she is no dummy. everything in her show WAS symbolic. but it was to mirror BACK to you what is happening and how we got here.

artist's "tap in" to things in the collective and then express that in a way that we can learn. and not all of it is happy dances and flowers. some of it is very dark.
and we don't want to look at that side of ourselves.

but if you don't want to look, all the reason to further look.
we have to look at our dark side in order to "move forward"

the universe gave her those minutes to say something. she tried her best to get in the message but without upsetting the "football" mentality people. she disguised her show enough to get it past "the gates" so to speak.

TPTB were tricked into thinking this message was on THEIR "side". because they are so narcissistic. but she is very tricky and brilliant. she explodes things from the inside.
she becomes the very thing she fears and then works within the system to get out the message to "the masses"
and yes, it has to be sanitized and there has to be a "stupidity factor" to it to get ti past the gates.

that is the trick. you always add in a "stupidity factor" so that those who are not yet ready for the message just focus on that and those who can "read between the lines" can see the other coded part.

hidden in plain view.

i know this because i have been on 2 major labels and i know the inner workings of things. i have been on sony/columbia and i have been on MCA/radioactive.
i know exactly how these things work and what you have to do to "get past the gates"
i was not willing to go there because it was too much for me.
the evilness is soul sucking. i didn't have the strength for i, at the time, to withstand it.
so i purposefully withheld my art from them and made them drop me because i finally was not useful to them anymore.

it took almost 2 years to be free of "the biz"

so to anyone who can withstand that amount of pressure i have to say, very brave.
some have fallen into the dark hopelessly, like lil wayne or jay z

but some come to you in disguise as "the blondes". pay attention to the continuing message "the blondes" have been trying to tell you.
from marilyn monroe, madonna, gwen stefani, lady gaga, now yo-landi....

we are connected to the same "frequency"/message and we each bring you the message in our own way.

i am part of that movement. expressing an archetype of "the blondes" . we are all parts of "sophia" here to mirror back to you and say hello, do you finally see?

here is some of my artwork i made:
[link to www.facebook.com]

it was rejected here to be a custom smiley of mine, for some reason. but this is art is mine.
there i am covering one eye way back in 1990.
i didn't do it because i belonged to some secret society but i was tapped in to a message we are trying to bring you.

about the king and the klown
and the snake and the egg.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP