Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lifeforce 1985 movie explained.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I saw the movie lifeforce made in 1985 yesterday and here's the things i caught.

When the astronauts entered the spaceship close to the comet, it was made from organic matter having organic arteries etc which reminded me some twisted alien bandits from the firefly tv series that when they were attacking spaceships they were using timebombs where their cables were organic like human arteries filled with blood. I was like wow, organic machines just like our bodies.

When the astronauts entered the spaceship one of them said
"i have a feeling that i have been here before"
which reminded me myself when i came to this world i would see people, things etc for the first time and i would say to my family i've seen them before! and in my head i was confused cause my family told me i didn't exist before and i was questioning how can these things seem so familiar to me?

Then these astronauts entered a room with thousands of people in crystal containers in suspended animation which reminded me the same scene from saber rider and the star sheriffs an anime that relates a lot with our own life, i had google suspended animation and that stuff is real people.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Suspended animation is the slowing of life processes by external means without termination. Breathing, heartbeat, and other involuntary functions may still occur, but they can only be detected by artificial means. Extreme cold can be used to precipitate the slowing of an individual's functions; use of this process has led to the developing science of cryonics. Cryonics is another method of life preservation but it cryopreserves organisms using liquid nitrogen that will preserve the organism until reanimation. Laina Beasley was kept in suspended animation as a two-celled embryo for 13 years.[1][2]
Placing astronauts in suspended animation has been proposed as one way for an individual to reach the end of an interstellar or intergalactic journey, avoiding the necessity for a gigantic generation ship; occasionally the two concepts have been combined, with generations of "caretakers" supervising a large population of frozen passengers."
Also the reason the containers were crystal(or some kind of force field) was it to keep the souls trapped in their body?
Many movies animes videogames and famous lunar agents have said and shown that crystals can be used to contain souls.

Next they told us about the word "disaster" which in roman means "evil star" also in greek the star is called aster/asteras. which reminded me raymond drake's book quoting ancient literature.
"Ancient traditions tell on the days when our world had no Moon. About 20,000 BC a wandering planet, Luna, approached the Earth raising huge tidal-waves, then receded to approach again. The threatened peoples turned to moon-worship to propitiate the Moon. Finally about 10,000 BC Luna came too close and was caught in the Earth's gravity drawing immense tides from north and south to engulf doomed Atlantis."

Also if you google dark moon lilith you'll find articles that it was called the most evil star in the universe and bad luck has it, it's hiding behind our moon levan!
[link to www.valkyrieastrology.com]
"Dark Moon Lilith: This is by far the most interesting. As far back as September 2, 1618, astronomers have reported the existence of a second satellite of the Earth, but it's rarely seen because it's three times farther away than our popular Moon and about one-fourth the size. Dr. Georg Waltenmath, an amateur astronomer in Hamburg, claimed to have rediscovered this elusive moon in 1898. It reportedly reflects almost no light and can only be seen when transiting the face of the Sun or on rare occasions when it's fully opposite the Sun, when it appears slightly red. On February 4, 1898, Dr. Waltenmath claimed that he and eleven witnesses had seen this moon crossing the solar disk, but other astronomers of the day supposedly didn't see a thing. It is believed to have a stable orbit that takes 119 days to circle the Earth, thus spending about ten days in each Sign. With today's technology, it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to find it and either confirm or discount its existence once and for all."

Also lilith was symbolized by ancients as an evil woman seducing and killing men just like in the movie she was luring men to her and was stealing their souls while she was kissing them which also reminded me the sex traps for our souls the moon criminals use in truman cash's books while he was describing his past lives memories.

Next i found very interesting this dialogue.
"-Thanatology is the name for it.
Death for you
is a bureaucratic problem.
Who did it? When?
Why did they do it?
Am I correct?
- And for you?
-I'm fascinated by death itself:
what happens as we die, when we die,
what happens after we die.
- You mean life after death?
- Yes.
- ls there life after death?
- Do you really want to know?
But to answer your question,
yes, I think there is.
If I am correct, the lifeforce
is conserved always...
and in all things,
even after death."

The funny thing is people in their lives do everything they can to get a pretty girl to make money etc and to find some answers to the most important questions which could make them gods/immortals again not a single effort there!

Next the human astronaut from the destroyed spaceship that made it to earth couldn't remember what happened in his destroyed spaceship and about that alien girl/lilith. A guy that looked like a mason recovered his memories through hypnotism which reminded truman cash personal experiences and his advice to avoid that way to recover your ancient memories as most of the guys that practice hypnotism are either undercover secret service agents or lunar agents and hypnotism cannot distinguish between reaL and fake/implanted memories, also most people get hurt from that method it messes with their minds and feelings as many have reported.
Truman cash says his method is best but i haven't mess with it seriously yet, i believe that i'm getting my ancient memories/knowledge a lot faster with questioning and researching.

Next in the movie we had the main character getting his mind infiltrated by the girl/lilith through his dreams just like in inception with leonardo dicaprio. It also reminded me anna from the V series infiltrating evan's mind in her dreams showing us she knew everything about her but when they were meeting each other she was acting like she hadn't figured her out yet. I find interesting that the directors of that series like in many other hollywood movies make these super smart alien criminals looking stupid or not that smart. They don't wanna show to the masses the real level they play the whole humanity on!

Next the alien girl was able to move from body to body stealing people's energy just enough so they don't die leaving no trail behind just like an advance computer hacker or ninja.

When the alien spaceship arrived in earth's orbit the characters in the movie said "omg it's immense!" the camera showed the alien spaceship with our moon right behind it.
Which one of those 2 spaceships the actors were talking about? lol. That was a good subliminal message right there!
Also that alien spaceship looked like a flower which reminded me in the movie dark city(dark moon lilith or dark side of moon) when the big boss died his soul looked like a flower like the above spaceship.

Next interesting dialogue i found from the movie.

-What are you?
Why are you so human, so perfect?
What are the bird creatures
on the ship?
-Our bodies are unimportant.
As you and your men approached
in your ship...
we changed them for you.
We entered your minds...
and found there new bodies.
I took my shape from your mind.
I took your language.
I became the woman I found there...
in your deepest thoughts,
your deepest needs.
I am the feminine in your mind.

It's funny in how many hollywood movies they showed to us their ability to transform so they can walk around us unnoticed! for me the movie transformers takes the cake with the bad guys being called decepticons.

"Carlsen, and you, too, Caine...
it is my belief...
that the vampires of legend
came from creatures such as these.
Perhaps even
from these very creatures.
I know it sounds incredible.
Do you hear me?
It's more than a belief.
It's true.
They visited Earth before."

Man what a message, remember from the movie transformers the V series and so many others saying these aliens have visited us before or they've been here for a long time! 13,500 years to be exact that's when our moon got here according to ancient literature.
Then talking about the vampires that originate from them after i saw pictures and news articles of chinese restaurants in china serving human babies and eating them i take that as a message that the vampires that originate from the moon criminals represent the chinese the dragon's hybrid genetically created race, they themselves their emperors, historians etc claim that they came to earth from the moon on iron dragons!
google chinese eat baby soup
[link to www.google.com]

Chinese Pyramids Evidence of Alien Visitors
[link to www.2012changesarenow.com]
from the above news article
"The merchants also discovered that the pyramids belonged to the epoch when China was ruled by ancient emperors who believed in the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations. Moreover, the emperors themselves insisted that they were ancestors “of the sons of the sky, who had landed the Earth on iron dragons.” Aliens are alleged to have been the constructors of the pyramids."

Some interesting threads that will make you aware that you know nothing about the dragon's race.
Thread: The 2012 Movie Decoded!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

next
"-I didn't want the Churchill
to be able to reach Earth.
And if it did, I didn't want anyone
to know what happened.
-What did happen?
I opened her sealed
animation case.
Either I did it
or she did it.
I couldn't help myself.
I've never experienced such--
I was in love on a level
you've never known.
It terrifies me.
My memory plays tricks on me.
She was calling me.
Her power was spiritual."

There's some important lessons to be learned from the above dialogue. So in the name of love he got his whole crew dead and earth f*cked! Right there the evil/negative side of love shown to our face! Evil things men will do for love. Also in the movie matrix they gave us the simple definition of love the one you can actually understand what it truly is so you don't let your imagination go wild.
Love is a connection. <period
What so special with the word connection? but when you name it love/evol so people cannot comprehend exactly what it is you can make them imagine whatever you want them too but in reality is just a connection.
Next when he said his memory plays tricks with him and that her power was spiritual this should raise awareness that not everything spiritual is good nice etc like our famous spiritual/demonic teachers wanna have us believe!
Everything has a - and + side we must be aware of both and which one is aimed at us from the people and things we deal with.

Next the main character said.
"She's destroyed worlds"
Which reminded me sheeple's good lord jesus plan in bible john revelation to blow up our whole solar system! just like in the movie transformers you had the good guys trying to justify their crimes by saying oh we never killed a solar system with planets that had life on them! oh yeah? how about in them? and did you know that every planet is an alive mega cell of the universal organism? only one thing kills you/your healthy cells inside your body... a disease!

"-Colonel, what exactly do you know
about what's happening there?
-all we know for certain is that
a terrible plague is sweeping London"

"-in order to stop further contagion.
If that falls, and the surrounding
areas are threatened...
-Yes?
-sterilization by thermonuclear device
has been approved."

Which reminded me the sterilization by nukes that was shown in resident evil, what a better excuse our owners can find for nuking the planet, first infect him with a plague like the black death from the 13th century then nuke him as an excuse to sterilize the planet! cruise
Thread: THE CURE OF BLACK DEATH IS GARLIC!!! ***PIN THIS NOW!!!***

Next in the movie when they showed the alien spaceship that was absorbing the souls from earth it's head was pointing towards the moon showing us subliminally where the souls go and reminded me ancient philosophers that said
"the souls of humans and animals are screaming from the moon/Medusa/Persephone(goddess of the dead)."
Hell/Hades is up people not down(inner hollow earth) like our owners wanna have us believe!

"-Have you heard anything
about the ship?
- "The ship"?
- The thing from Hailey's Comet.
It's parked itself in a geostationary
orbit directly over London.
all those little blue lights going up
toward the clouds are human souls.
- How do you know that?
- I feel it.
The process of conversion releases
a life energy that can be collected.
"Collected"?
Is that what the umbrella is?
A collector?
The energy doesn't go free.
It goes up there.
The male vampire is collecting
life energy...
but he has to send it through her
to get it up to the collector.

Hailey IS A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE ABOUT HELL!!!! I JUST TOOK NOTICE OF THAT HELL YEAH!!! ALSO I JUST NOTICED YEAH=YAHE= YAHWEH, HELL YAHE/YAHWEH!!! HOLLY SHIT! YAHWEH/JESUS/ALLAH ETC IS THE RULER OF HELL STAY AWAY FROM HIM CHRISTIAN SHEEPLE!!!

Jesus saves huh? christian sheeple have been brainwash to believe and say over and over even on this forum of open minded people. It's funny how close the word save to slave is only one letter away!
My message to the religious sheeple
"JESUS/RELIGION ENSLAVES, KNOWLEDGE SAVES!"
Do your research!

Also note the muslim's holly symbol instead of cross is the moon! i just saw a video on RT about them trying to build a church in russia with the moon right on top of it instead of the cross christian churches have.
i found a pic and an interesting article about ancient allah/moon god here.
[link to thespeedymedia.blogspot.com]

Also in the above dialogue when the actor said the energy doesn't go free it goes up there, the camera showed our moon, i learned to pay attention what the camera shows when the actor speaks as subliminally the message is different, like in the new movie Thor when he was talking to a girl on earth at night saying i came from this kingdom in the heavens blah blah the camera was showing our moon, showing subliminally where he really came from!

When i was watching the above in the movie i was yelling NUKE THE F*CKING MOON! WHO WANT'S TO BE A REAL HERO IF I WAS A MILITARY GENERAL HAVING ACCESS TO NUKES IT WOULD BE GAME ON!!! AND IF I HAD ACCESS TO THESE PLASMA BEAM PARTICLES OUR LEADERS HAVE FOR BLACK PROJECTS, WEAPON THAT WAS ALSO SHOWN IN THE 80S V SERIES THAT WAS USED TO BLOW UP ONE OF JUPITER'S MOON OH BOY THE FEELING I GET THINKING WE CAN BLOW THEM UP IN A THOUSAND PIECES IS AMAZING!

Then the movie showed us the famous light sheeple have been programmed to follow after death(if you see the movie ghost made in 1990 after lifeforce you'll be laughing your balls off when you see the light there) only in the movie lifeforce it was coming after you! you didn't have to walk to it and when it was getting close to you it absorbed you like a magnet zapping you at the same time, oh yeah they actually made it look very painful!

Also ghrees mentioned in their documents that when big genocidal events take place on earth like 9/11, plagues like in the 13th century with the black death and like the plague in lifeforce etc the moon criminals send down to earth special platforms to mass collect the souls, after seeing lifeforce one thing i'll have in mind when i see it RUNNNNNN! same thing i had in mind when i saw the movie ghost when the bad guy's soul was captured by the demons that were hiding in the shadows they were 6 and he was one they jumped on him and as they were getting away with him the trails they were leaving behind were like snakes. Also it took like 5 seconds until the shadows converted to demons which to me was a head start the demons were giving to the guy to run before they go after him 5,4,3,2,1 and here we go but the guy had frozen from being too scared! he was gone in less than 10 seconds.
After death i'll be running or flying(not up but horizontally) like Neo from matrix was running away from the agents and when i learn how to fight them game on!

Also i can understand now ghrees why they don't release more info about the soul traps people would freak the hell out stocking on psychiatric lethal drugs. But i would release everything if i was them and if you can't handle the truth, if it's too heavy don't lift it, walk away from the bench press and go to the corner in the gym lifting light weights to get stronger.

Love that video cruise

When the actor said the last sentence in the above dialogue this is how i perceived it.
"The male vampire(demons like the ones from the movie ghost that captured the bad guy as soon he exited his body) is collecting life energy...
he has to send it through her(luna parks/soul traps in earth's orbit luring people just like the female in the movie by seducing them, beautiful images sound etc)
to get it up to the collector(moon)."

Next the movie showed us the big role our innocent churches play for the moon criminals. The church was acting like a light tunnel/portal like an antenna that transmitted the captured souls to the spaceship(moon)[also note the roofs of churches look like antennas on top!] When i saw that man i was mad, you see in the years of my research before i found ghrees blog i had found a famous lunar agent and mason that was a military general in greece his name was kalogerakis, he has wrote many books and he was advising people after death to find the light tunnels/portals that exist all over earth so their soul can travel to heavens and exit earth. He was saying that the 12 ancient gods to make it easy for the souls to find these portals they built churches on their location right on top of the ground that are located which got replaced by the new religion's churches so when you die simply go to the church nearest to you he was advising!
After you see the movie lifeforce you'll understand how dangerous this f*cking lunar agent is.

Next interesting dialogue
"- What do you know about it?
- I've been doing some more work.
- Go on.
- I've discovered...
there is life after death.
-How do you know?
-There is a certain mental transference.
Telepathy occurs between
the vampires and their victims.
- Carlsen is after the girl.
- How did you know that?
- I seem to sense it.
- Where is she?
Don't you know?
- Carlsen knows.
- Where?
She's in the cathedral.
She's been there
since she escaped.
Rather a nice touch,
don't you think?
The crypt of kings and queens."

Oh boy is there any forbidden/moon classified secret this movie didn't show us?
The house of god the church is the house of the vampires/demons/lunar agents/draconians etc all the abomination of the universe that's where they go to chill.
I was laughing my balls off when the good guy went to the church to stop the aliens, one of them stopped him at the entrance and transformed into a full demon with horns wings claws etc the whole thing you know, you see when i was young and a christian i was told the church the house of god keeps the demons out
cruise
another movie where satan himself entered a christian church with the same ease he entered the garden of eden was with arnold schwarzenegger 1999/1666, no worries this didn't mean to the christians or alert them that he's the boss on earth but that the good god they be(lie)ve in, the other side of the same coin let him in rofl.

"-I knew you would come.
-I'm here.
Now can this madness end?
-Come.
Be with me.
I need you.
It was always intended...
you should find us...
and bring us to Earth.
The web of destiny
carries your blood and soul...
back to the genesis
of my life-form.

Come with me.
What are these feelings?
Why do I feel so close to you,
need you?

Because you're one of us.
You always have been.
You're like me.
Be with me.
Just a little more."

When she talked about the web of destiny also reminded me the light of anna's in V series that she could move around with her hands like spider web.
Also "the web of destiny" i take that as a subliminal message of the programmed/controlled future humans and their souls on earth have by the moon criminals, in other words their future has been caught on their spider web and they like a spider can decide the fortune of everyone that gets caught.
Then when he was asking her what are those feelings he was getting, right there people the makers of that movie showed us their ability to manipulate our feelings/emotions just like they do with our thoughts!
so would you listen to your heart would you trust your emotions and thoughts without judgement like some smart lunar agents advise?

At the end i think that alien girl was brainwashing/program him to become one like them/switch side and also took him with her to her spaceship.
Also at the end when they were at the church's crypt there was a big circle light above them which looked a lot like the chinese draconian symbol of a dragon that eats his tail.

After their spaceship collected all souls the camera showed it to be heading towards the moon then of course on the next screen showed it moving away from the moon and to the green comet hailey(they don't want the ignorant viewers to raise any alarms about our moon), which was also a subliminal message to me that after the moon criminals finish raping our planet completely from it's natural resources (see also the link "our moon is an alien spaceship" where the father of jesus in the old testament said the gold is mine the silver is mine etc) they'll head on to the next victim solar system.
Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE

I would advise the makers of our hollywood movies that are fully aware of our situation on our planet and they like to show it to us through their many movies etc and to all human traitors belonging in secret societies sucking the moon's vagina that it's not too late for them to switch side and start redeeming themselves by working against the lunar agents, i took notice of their excuse from the movie transformers dark of the moon where one human traitor said you think i have a choice not to work for them, my father was working for them and his father and so on and if we don't they torture us etc. which verified what ghrees said that when they do rituals in their secret meetings at night and the moon criminals show up they use scare tactics on them to keep them faithful and loyal.
But the punishment of nemesis/adrasteia would be to no comparison to the scare tactics the moon criminals use on you stupid traitors of mankind!
It's not too late to change side!

Lastly people as you see and realize there's a war going on for our soul on the other side that starts from this dimension with the religions and our leaders/moon puppets that enslave both our mind and body, our enemy uses and has many different types of weapons in his inventory most of them invisible to our radar, so do your own research and learn as much you can and when you achieve the level "know thy enemy" that's when he becomes your bitch. <period
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP