Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Its Been One Year Since Walt1944 (ex Illuminati) has posted
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I recently came across these threads by him when they surfaced the other day here on GLP, and I do find some remarkable synchronicity with what he had posted then and with what is happening now.

Yes, it seems we are on the precipice of war with Israel about to launch a preemptive strike.

Yes it seems very plausible China and Russia will get drawn into this conflict to escalate into WWIII, nukes and all.

Yes Obama could win another term and with a war to extend his office he could go on for a third term like Roosevelt did in WWII.

All these things he said as being some evil Illuminati (that is the bad Illuminati, not the "good" Illuminati to mind Apollo's allegianceshf) master plan to wipe out all religion and bring control to the entire human race. And, as people are bartered to aliens for some genetic experimentation (I don't know about that part as its to wild for me to accept, or landing on Mars in 1999, or...hey BTW did a city burn down in November 2011???).

Anyway, it's just interesting to note some guy said all this a year ago an here we are today, about to go for one wild ride!

A year ago:
Thread: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Thread: Massive Illuminati Data Dump at 9 PM eastern

Today:
Thread: Israel has Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates backing for Attack On Iran - Attack is Imminent

Thread: China Threatens World War Three If Anyone Attacks Iran

I wonder if there is some diabolical hand guiding all this! Comments??? hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP