Users Online Now: 2,096 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,030,829
Pageviews Today: 1,427,554Threads Today: 391Posts Today: 6,806
11:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Will someone please reach up and slap the reset button!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok I say it is way past due.....
We have a justice department that is accountable to no one...
We have a corrupt banking system blend with corrupt politicians topped with sprinkles of clueless masses....
Just like in that 72 hour marathon game of monopoly we have gone through all the money, used everything in the kitchen to represent more money, and triple mortgaged everything on the board every trip around the board......
We allow the government to assume powers we have not given them...
We allow the government to tax the masses while representing the minorities....
Taxation without representation is illegal but everyone is too busy sitting at Starbucks chatting on Facebook waiting on American Idol, rather than taking action to stop the thieves.....
The government has brain washed the masses into believing anyone who has more than a weeks worth of food or grows their own food might be a terrorist....  anyone who owns a gun is a terrorist.... Anyone who doesn't agree on sending the Muslim brotherhood $800 million dollars is a terrorist....
The government talks about " the governments money", let me tell you a secret the government does not have it's own money... It only collects your money and redistributes however it wishes... 
The government talks about "national debt", another little secret the government does not have debt, that is your debt.... I know, I know... You didn't sign the loans, but they did it for you knowing that you really wanted to send that $130 million to Pakistan for flood relief, so sit back down and make your tax payments....

So either stand up and slap the shit out of that reset button or go sit in the corner, STFU, and feed the eaters!

Thank you and good night!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP