Users Online Now: 2,030 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 886,314
Pageviews Today: 1,592,344Threads Today: 538Posts Today: 11,295
06:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do cops KNOW they have lower IQ's than most other people..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have always wondered if they are aware that they are dumber than the general population surrounding them in their communities.

It is common knowledge that forces do not select those with average to high intelligence so they are less inclined to question authority, or as the police tell you, they only select lower IQ individuals so that they will not get bored and leave the force and waste training resources.

Regardless, no one is denying that lower IQ's are what the forces are generally filled with, but do those cops know they are cops BECAUSE they are not too bright?

I attribute most of the cops-gone-bad type videos you see online to this fact, that they are truly stupid people who think they are smart.

I assume it is the same for the military.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP