Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,196,729
Pageviews Today: 1,998,394Threads Today: 823Posts Today: 14,281
07:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is what the are doing to us.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message mwah.

They rope us in, some kind of feeling triggered from a word, an idea, music, etc... it begins to open our mind up, aka pineal gland, we are starting to get more sensitive, we BELIEVE some awesome positive vibe is about to enter within us that will expand our mind and bring us even more unity. Our energy is about to rise --- WHEN, total mind fuck happens. Now that we are MORE OPEN, then NEGATIVE ENERGY comes rushing in, DELIBERATELY, by both what we are watching/hearing, triggering a fear or past experience that horrified us, PLUS, other ascended beings on higher astral planes also attack us. But don't worry, there are other ascended beings higher than them, so NO WORRIES =]

But yes, today i was watching a show on DMT - SPIRIT MOLECULE. And i am thinking FUCK YEAH, love this shit, so cool. So i get BAKED, and begin to watch. I get roped in, loving what they are saying. All PHD people giving opinions, very valid, and sad part is NONE of these people being interviewed know what is really going on. Then half way through the show, things start flashing in between shots, various colors, triply kind of images, but most importantly THE FLASH. This then makes us more vulnerable, especially b/c the material before hand opened OUR MIND. But now, the things they talk about, Mental Hospitals, Phsyciatric Ward, horrific events, THOSE NEGATIVELY INVADE OUR MIND, and then I started to lose focus, i felt the negative energy come into my being. It was a DELIBERATE attack.

This shit is really FUCKED UP. I am sick of it. Thank God for the healing nature of the universe, the balance really is coming back. But seriously, this is so ridiculous.

This of course, is just my belief.

iamwith
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP