Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Danish F16 in dogfight with UFOs
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Danish F16 in dogfight with UFOs, sounds like pure fiction, but I think there may actually be some truth here, especially when you study the pictures I am presenting on my other blog UFO pictures and photos. On July 6, 2010 at 12.45 pm, I was in my hometown Odense city (Denmark) and had accidentally a camera with me out for a walk, when I heard the loud noise of a fighter plane in the skies over me. There were some clouds in the sky that day and I did not succeed to see the plane, which probably have been a Danish F16 jetfighter, but I could hear it clearly and it sounded as though the pilot up there used afterburner a few times with short intervals and I got the feeling, that he frantically tried to get into position to something up there. Instinctively, I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures in the direction the sound came from and this resulted in a total of 13 images, where 10 of them might be interesting for UFO enthusiasts.

Read more and see all the UFO pictures here:
[link to ufopicturesphotos.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP