Users Online Now: 2,178 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,198,315
Pageviews Today: 2,001,004Threads Today: 825Posts Today: 14,298
07:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Before Armageddon!! Time is running out!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message *** Scroll down as there are some really great comments in this thread. Some truly deep discussion. *** :-)

I know there are a lot of people who are interested in bible prophecy lurking here at GLP, so I thought I would post a link to my latest podcast.

Before Armageddon: A Prophetic Timeline
[link to www.truthstreamoasis.com]

The topics include:

- Armageddon and the Gog/Magog War
- The 2 Witnesses
- Satan and The Abyss
- The Millennium
- The Coming New World Order
- The Mark of the Beast
- 9/11 in prophecy
- Spiritual Conscience and corruption
- Satan's tactics against believers
- and more

And for all of you conspiracy addicts, why not take a listen to this one? You may learn a thing or two about Albert Pike's famous quote "We shall unleash the nihilists...provoke a formidable social cataclysm...".

Conspiracy: Disillusioned on Purpose

Or how about the argument about the name Lucifer and how that relates to Satan? Great interview with Author David W. Lowe....

Deconstructing Lucifer: Interview with David W. Lowe

This is my first time posting a thread at GLP even though I've been lurking and spending at least an hour a day reading posts for quite a few months.

A big thanks to all of you who post here at GLP as it keeps me informed (and entertained) when I have spare time. :-)

Amos Ridley
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP