Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weight Loss Secret : Low Glycemic Index Diet
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am someone who has studied how to loose weight for a very very long time. However since starting my low glycemic index diet, combined with regular exercise, I am not very close to a six pack, and I work out no more than I did prior. But now I'm getting results. Real Results, and I am going to share this secret with you, enjoy.

Its not bullshit, it really works. Basically all breads, pastas, when ingested convert themselves into sugar very quickly, they have a high glycemic index. A high glycemic index basically means converted to sugar easily. A pump of sugar in the body will cause it to store the excess as fat!

Secondly anyone who has kept a low glycemic index diet has lived a VERY long life.

A baked potato is healthy? Not!! It has a higher glycemic index diet than straight sugar!! (111)!!!

[link to www.glycemicindex.com]

Here are some other values.

Corn Flakes (93)
Pancakes (102)
White Rice (94)
Rice Cakes (91) - Think your loosing weight on these?, might as well eat tablespoons of sugar.
Rice, Pasta, Brown (92)

Protein workout bars you buy at Wal-mart (25 grams of sugar, same as a can of coke!!) WTF!!

Workout mixes you buy for getting built - read the amount of sugar that is in them!!

I'm telling you people its the biggest fucking conspiracy you will EVER run across the supermarket shelves are completely saturated in sugar. If you can filter out the high glycemic index foods, work out, you will get cut.

The other thing that happened is I do not get sore from the workouts, I get sore from the sugar!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP