Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A MAN BROUGHT TO LIFE. SON OF THE ILLUMINATI 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A MAN BROUGHT TO LIFE. SON OF THE ILLUMINATI 2012

I will do a Creative interpretation of this music video as the Illuminati symbolism Ive been trained in. We are now in the New Aeon where the SON OF THE ILLUMINATI is brought to life. This is creation of a God Man. who will be bio engineered to become the new Adam .

He will seduce the world into destruction after he has won over their hearts and their minds. The setting begins on a stage set/home cause that is when he first seduces the High Priestess (who is androgynous) to conceive his child.

(I do this out of creative ingenuity only. I accuse nothing upon the original filmmakers or singer of any conspiracy)

TORN

Shes wearing a Chinese dragon tee shirt . 2012, year of the Dragon? This dragon she is wearing is Golden, on a black tee, He is the Son of the Bright ones who turn lead into gold . He is the Golden Dragon. Notice her androgynous haircut and appearance.

Video take place inside a renovating new home. Which stands for the house of BETH. Which is the Magician card in tarot
You prominantly see windows and this is the Hebrew letter Heh of the Tetragrammaton.

Great Alchemical Magic is about to take place. Kether to Binah in the house of Beth.

She sings about a Man brought to life.

Notice this blond man has come onto the scene after he ascended the stairs, Stairway of Masonry and Jacobs ladder.

Notice his Golden locks and handsome looks, The Sun God of Mythology has hair like the sun.

I thought, I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around and he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

The Great Mother with red hair (symbol of the her fire sign . The Womb of Sagitarrius/Galactic Center, and the Uterus shape of Aries.) peers down upon her Son and her Lover leaning in for a kiss. He is the created Adonis and the New Adam. The Great Work has been completed. Mother and Son has been united. (this is not implying incest, but alchemical terminology for conception of the 3 persons of God; Father (sulfur), Son (salt) and Holy Spirit ( Androgyne/Mercury)

:adonis:

Back to the video lyrics:

The woman is in sorrow after she sees a side of him she does not want to see. The New Man learns his lessons thru the Arcana.

So I guess the fortune teller's right
Should have seen just what was there
And not some holy light

(Calls him not a HOLY LIGHT.)

It crawled beneath my veins

(refering to the Bloodline. He looks directly into the camera after this line.)

And now I don't care, I had no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can touch, I'm torn

TORN refers to the rendering to the veil and the veil of Isis.

She is the "virgin/virgo" Hymen "veil" who had been impregnated with his seed. The seed of the Dragon.

She continually sings about being naked on the floor. The Kundalini spirit seduces the woman. She also sings about being out of faith.

The Veil of Qabalah is The Presence of the Ancient of Days, the Veil of Paroketh. And the Veil of the Profane, Each one must be parted one by one by the Initiate.

:oshois:

THE VEIL

Matthew 27:51
At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split.

This time the veil of Isis will be torn again and we will behold the Other Son in the Holy of Holies.

He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 2 Thesalonians 2:4

Notice the house is taken apart to reveal a stage set, like it was all a elaborate game . Then you see that next to the stairway was a "door".

:treeqab:

This is the Hebrew letter Daleth, For the Empress card in tarot. And its the path of Binah to Chokmah.. We went from Keter to Binah, and now Binah to Chokmah. Finaly it will be Chokah to Keter and this is ALEPH the FOOL. The Son of the Illuminati is released onto the world scene.

Reversed it is the Lightening Strike on the Qabalah tree.
Luke 17:24

For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other.

The Empress and the Magician have wed and gave birth to the Fool.

. The Game will be played. The Son of the Bright Ones is introduced.

And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. Revelation 16:16

:angelsea23:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP