Users Online Now: 2,087 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,238,016
Pageviews Today: 2,062,383Threads Today: 810Posts Today: 14,176
08:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject em i receiving meseages or not , NIBIRU , PLANET EARTH WIPED OUT reset ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok SEVEN YEARS AGO , I had a huge breakdown

During this breakdown my heartbeat went to 48 beats a minute , and the base of my brain was vibrating really bad , i thought i was being haunted i could actually see things and hear voices , i went totally insane for two months ..

I was literally crawling around crying begging for help cos of the hallucinations it was like the film ghost i could see shadows and things sliding around ...Please i know i troll and stuff like that but i do have a nice side and im not making this up ..

but after two months of total hell i drank 10 year old holy water i threw it all over my room and i prayed like hell litterally for a few days i was begging jesus to help me ...

i was so week that my heart beat went irregular and went to 48 beats per min i also had to force my self to breath iff i started to fall asleep my breathing would go so slow i started to lose consciousness and go really dizzy one night it got so shallow as i started to go as in lose consiousness i felt like a hand nudge my in the back and wake me up , ir was really strange i was so week that i would burn up then go freeing , but when i watched tv iff i watched anything violent or remotly negative i would black out , so i started watching jim carrey and funny films and i would not black out , it was really strange how things affected me ..

Anyhow after a few further nights of praying i was aseep and instead of waking up in pure terror from these things that were haunting me , i woke up in total peace and there was a figure in white , it was just like white haze but a figure shape and i said oh its you and it never said anything but in my head it said its ok it over , i then blacked out again ...

After that day the so called haunting stopped but i was still really ill for two months 7 year later i still havent fully recovered , i had to learn how to do everything again , some thing's never recovered , ie english , spelling , hand wrighting , and saying words wrong etc ...

Anyhow after my story this is the point im getting to , i started studying the pineal gland and third eyes etc , and what happened to me was third eye activation , i was seeing the otherside , but also attracting bad spirits , even the bible and koran say when very week iff not pure you can attract gins as there known in the koran , so know i no it was my pineal gland as it was litterally shaking my eyes and vibrating to hell ..

So at night in semi consciousness i wake up and im hearing voices at first they were telling me to do stuff like go outside and look up etc ... Ive had lot of voices saying we being took somewhere etc , i just said it either im insane or im getting messages ... anyhow i got one last night and it freaked me out , im always trolling on nibiru and planet x its just to hard to believe etc ... but the voice said to me last night that some of us the purest of heart are going to be took off the planet to a passing planet and then the earth is going to be reset ... ie wiped , the last three weeks ive given up prozak , and im getting real sharp like i used to be , i think my pineal is activating again ... maybe thosand are and we are being dumb down by drugs to hide these messages ...

also farakhan has said he was took on a spaceship and who ever was on it said we are going to take white people off the planet .... I dont know wtf is going on weather to trust this voice or not ...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP