Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Will You Take The Microchip?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There is no doubt that it's coming in our near future. India has already started, and there is some saying that it will be required within the next 12 months here in the USA. I believe that. I also believe that it's the mark of the beast.

My question is this: Will you take it?

I was talking to a friend yesterday, and I believe that the majority of the population will take it. She said she believes the majority won't take it. I strongly disagree.

When it comes down to loosing your job, your health care, your social security check, your home, your bank account, sending your kids to school, and everything that you use on a daily basis, I believe 90% of americans will take it to keep going with their normal daily lives. They don't care, or even believe in the mark of the beast. Many will even say it's a "good thing".

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Another horrible reality is that many christians will also take it because they believe that they won't be here for the mark of the beast, so they will rationalize that the chip couldn't be the mark of the beast. They will take it out of ignorance to keep their normal lives going.

The Bible is very clear about the fate of all those who accept the mark of the beast.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Could the mark of the beast be something entirely different from the microchip? Maybe! But, from where I"m sitting it really appears to be it, so I'm not going to take it.

How about you?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP