Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 972,786
Pageviews Today: 1,622,778Threads Today: 651Posts Today: 11,718
04:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AZ Sheriff Babeur caught red handed blackmailing immigrant for sex or face deportation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sorry if already posted, but I haven't seen anything yet. In any event,....

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu - who became the face of Arizona border security nationally after he started stridently opposing illegal immigration - threatened his Mexican ex-lover with deportation when the man refused to promise never to disclose their years-long relationship, the former boyfriend and his lawyer tell New Times.

The latest of the alleged threats were made through Babeu's personal attorney, who's also running the sheriff's campaign for Congress in District 4, the ex-lover says.

[link to www.phoenixnewtimes.com]
 Quoting: Pheonix News Times

People with memories that go back longer than three years may recall that Mr. Babeu first became a national figure by appearing beside Senator John McCain in the "Complete the danged fence!" ad in Arizona.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Here's the full story.
[link to www.phoenixnewtimes.com]

This is a tasty little one as it covers all the bases:
1. Hypocrisy - The sheriff is one of the most prominent anti-immigration politicians in the country and was considered something of a rising star in Republican politics
2. Teh Gay - The affair with an undocumented illegal immigrant is of the same-sex variety
3. Blackmail - Remain my sex slave and never tell anyone or I'll deport your ass!
4. Pictures - Yep. Pictures. See linked article
5. Text messages documenting it all - Again, see linked article.
6. The sheriff is currently running for Congress.
7. He's Mitt Romney's co-chair for Romney's presidential election campaign and the Arizona Republican primary is coming up on Febuary 28th.

IMAGE ( [link to i1046.photobucket.com] )
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP