Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject resignations
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [

The Gas_oven Reading Room

Is Any of that “Stuff” that’s Supposed to Happen Really Happening Out There? Look at these Bank Resignationsby kauilap …

Posted By: watcher51445
Date: Saturday, 18-Feb-2012 22:25:30

Is Any of that “Stuff” that’s Supposed to Happen Really Happening Out There? Look at these Bank Resignations…
by kauilapele

I found this on an "unrelated" site (seemingly unrelated, but thanks to that person who uncovered this in-the-public-domain news). I did verify the links. Now, I absolutely spend extremely NO time watching banks. And the most I've ever read about the "banking system", is with David Wilcock's Financial Tyranny articles (article 1, article 2). But this series of articles, none of which I fully read, but the titles give the gist, indicates to me that there really is a lot happening along the lines that David (and others) have talked about. Whether it's arrests or resignations, it appears to be a pulling apart at the seams of the old (cabal) system.

So I am just going to list these articles. No particular order. Date of publication, then the title (with link). So here goes. (I'm leaving comments open 2 days on this one; feel free to add your own links and comments)

2-15-12: World Bank President Zoellick Resigns

[link to business.time.com]

2-16-12: CFO of ANZ Bank Resigns Amid Turmoil

[link to www.proformative.com]

2-14-12: Nicaragua Central Bank Head Quits Amid Row

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

2-17-12: Credit Suisse’s Private Bank Chief Asian Economist Tan Resigns

[link to www.businessweek.com]

2-18-12: Embarrassment for Merkel as German president resigns in disgrace after trying to bag the press (okay, not a bank president, but a president, noetheless)

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

2-16-12: Andrew Chick to lead Royal Bank of Scotland's Australian arm

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]

2-13-12: Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]

2-15-12: Slovenia’s Two Biggest Banks’ CEOs Step Down as Woes Mount

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

2-06-12: Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits

[link to www.livemint.com]

2-10-12: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank MD resigns

[link to www.business-standard.com]

2-17-12: Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer? (not an actual resignation, but a possible pending one)

[link to finance.fortune.cnn.com]

[comments open 2 days]

+ +
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP