Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Top Kill: Reflections of the Deepwater Horizon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Within the pages of the thread linked below, I said something like, “Even if a 1000 people are watching, surely it is enough to change the world.” Perhaps my words read as naive to some, even to myself from time to time. But, in the biggest of pictures, I know that a picture can speak a 1000 words. And I still hold, that the words on those pages speak much more than our expressions, even at that time, and probably still, can impart.

I know a couple of us that were watching the live cams of the underwater BP Oil and Methane Hydrate Disaster are still around here. For the others that are still around, this is a call out to come in and say hello to old friends, more like war buddies, that watched and typed our grief, the pain, the horror, the companionship, we witnessed and experienced. What have you been doing? How did what you watched change your life? Did it change your life?

What have I been doing? Many irons in the fire still, as is more typically than not the case for myself. I have researched much about Methane Hydrates, written a few pieces about it, proudly display my avatar, a screenshot I took while watching the live cams, and have collated many other snapshots into a photo book entitled Top Kill: Reflections of the Deepwater Horizon.

In the meantime, I am going to offer all of us some other visuals and so forth, as we seldom, if ever hear or watch, what is deemed, the mainstream media, discussing the issue anymore. Many people’s lives and communities are still affected. Many people are still speaking out and documenting what they have witnessed and experienced.

From time to time I will post some of the things I have written that were triggered from watching the live cams, in what I also denoted in the link below as, “This is that moment of synchronicity.” Perhaps time and the voices that show up within the pages of this thread, will further impart that sensation I expressed.

Thread: THE UNPINNED BP WEB CAM STORY OF OUR LIFETIMES: UPDATE.... Oil washes onto big Mississippi tourist beach
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP