Users Online Now: 2,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,098,194
Pageviews Today: 1,833,729Threads Today: 746Posts Today: 13,202
05:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MERCURY AMALGAM FILLINGS WERE NORMAL FOR MY GENERATION.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am 64. Was raised by an alcoholic mother who never made me brush my teeth when I was a boy. At age 10 I went to live with my father and had 6 Silver Amalgam fillings in my molars.

These were big fillings as I had some rather advanced tooth decay by the time I went to live with Dad who insisted on regular tooth brushing and regular check ups.

When I entered the Navy out of high school in 1967 the Navy Dentists drilled out all six of the fillings and put more and even larger Mercury Amalgam fillings in. The fillings were so large that they left a shell of a tooth and those shells broke away within a few months of the new fillings. Those Navy dentists were new at their profession and did more damage than good. Consequently I had to have crowns put on four of the molars. The other two I had the mercury amalgam drilled out and replaced with a modern filler.

When I explained all of the life time procedures to my dentist who had recommended the replacement of the metal fillings, he told me that according to the book, I should have received a lethal dose of Mercury and should have serious brain damage.

Hummmmmm? Just a few years ago I started writing books for a living and have done very well. To be able to do so would seem to indicate that I am fairly intelligent. I have taken six IQ tests in my lifetime, and all of them scored in the 135 to 145 range, so if there was braindamage, I was probably up there with Einstein before I was exposed to all that Mercury.

Could it be that mercury does not cause the problems that people say it does?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP