Users Online Now: 2,131 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,375,800
Pageviews Today: 1,772,233Threads Today: 339Posts Today: 7,096
01:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject remember the mortician contestant of The Bachelor? she was 3th runner up on Brad's sseason.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message she was in the final four and brad visited her hometown in northern california. she took him to her family owned business,the morgue. she had him lay on the metal exam table, where dead people would be examined, and she pretended to examine brad with scary looking utensils.

after that season of the Bachelor, which is this season, she comes back on the show. i am not watching this season so i dont know whats going in.

i am wondering who she is. (watch dallasgoldbug videos.) i think she is put on this show to push the 'death culture' agenda. get us progressively desensitized to death. she was the first one chosen by brad for a one-on-one cinderella date. and now she shows up in the current season. does she play any other characters in our matrix of perceived reality?

(and the season before that was The Bachelorette with Ally. and in the top four was a guy who took ally to visit his father. his father took ally down to his creepy basement where he shows off his taxidermy. stuffed dead animals. and frozen animals in freezers.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News