Users Online Now: 2,515 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,590,322
Pageviews Today: 2,151,463Threads Today: 466Posts Today: 9,427
05:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject February Made me Shiver, With Every Paper Id Deliver... PRIEST OF PROPHECY : And American Pie.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Judgement upon the world. Esp America is also foretold by the Song American Pie by Don Mclean.

We have 40 days in which to repent if timed to the season of LENT. or the Christ turns into the destroyer and the Fool dances on the square.

A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
But something touched me deep inside
**The day the music died**
So

[Chorus]
Bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey in Rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

Bye Bye Miss American Pie.
We will be judged by the Priest anointed by God.

GEAR UP FOLKS ! Its February . February 21 is when this man will acquire energy. He will draw from the Piscean Crown and the new Neptune conjunct the Sun.

On February 21, Mardi Gras New Moon, the Fool will begin his dance and will fulfill Ash Wenesday February 22 and Lent. 40 days before April Fools. PALM SUNDAY

PENANCE NOW for the American Pie Prophecy of Fallen America.

Watch out for the COURT JESTER !

Babylon falling down
King has lost his crown

The Pauper has become the Prince
The Old Maid has become the Queen

Follow the Court Jester
To the Pan Pipe we will sing.

Babylon has fallen down.
Riddles unveiled all around

Whose beyond the curtain say?
Dance in the square its carnival day !

:alignment21:

PRIEST OF PROPHECY : SOL INVICTUS. WINGED SUN DISK and the 40 DAY COUNTDOWN OF LENT

What is Lent?: From Catholic Life

So it is written that the Christ would suffer and on the third day rise from the dead' - Luke 24:46

Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Season of Lent. It is a season of penance, reflection, and fasting which prepares us for Christ's Resurrection on Easter Sunday, through which we attain redemption" (end qoute)

Palm Sunday is Aprils Fools day 2012, Easter Sunday is April 8th. 2012

It is also the time a cross of ashes will be rubbed onto the foreheads of those in service as a sign of pentance.

In the Esoteric, What is the 3 days?
QOUTE:
After the Solstice, the Sun hangs in the sky for three days. ... In the later Roman Empire, the term Deus Sol Invictus meant 'Unconquered Sun ...

Sol Invictus is in his winter stage , waiting for the stirring and resurrection of Spring and the rise from the Dead..

The wafers of Communion are the body and blood of the Sun King. The Wafers always in shape of the sun disk. In Catholic paintings of the Christ, you will see a Sun halo around his head.

:hostwafer::popesun::waferchalice::wingedsundisk:

WHY the SUN KING and the RISEN CHRIST OF LENT is also the Fool.

See

Thread: MARDI GRAS, the Alignment of February 21st, THE FOOL, THE NOBODY, THE ANTAGONIST WHO WILL CHANGE THE WORLD....

"...And while the King was looking down
The Jester stole his thorny crown."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!