Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 802,150
Pageviews Today: 1,323,117Threads Today: 529Posts Today: 9,185
01:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does anyone else feel like you are talking to cavemen when you are out in the real world?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just got back from the bar and all I saw around me was primitive consciousness. All the conversations revolved around sex, alcohol, and tribal rituals (sports). I almost feel like an alien when I talk to old friends or strangers. I meditate and spend a lot of time in deep thought and when I am around a group of people, it's almost like I can predict their thoughts and feelings. I just try to pretend like I care about trivial matters that effect them, but it's almost impossible for me to involve myself in their lives because I can see the outcome of all their relationships and actions. It's a very detached and lonely existence, but I'm not sure what to do about it. It's like I am an observer and operating at a level above 3d reality.

Anyone else feel this way?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP