Users Online Now: 1,514 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 279,706
Pageviews Today: 479,027Threads Today: 232Posts Today: 3,340
05:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Whitney Houston had to make a sacrafice ritual to give Beyonce's baby Blue Ivy her voice in return for peace....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It makes so much sense!
Just to be clear, I’m not one to cling on to issues or get obsessed, especially when dealing with issues that are surrounded with so much dark energy. But in the dark world of Hollywood Illuminati occult practices that most of us have become of aware of, this is also very significant news. In the case of Whitney’s death the plot continues to thicken as details about the facts are revealed, and at this point it’s really getting creepy, there are too many coincidences pointing to foul play. The fact that Clive Davis ordered the coroners office to leave her body in the bathtub for ELEVEN HOURS until the conclusion of his party SMACKS of ritual, especially when you consider the photo he chose to display of Whitney at the party resembled a crucification pose. What’s unsettling about this event is wondering what in store next if they are starting the yearly rituals off in such a public manner. I’m not going to get my blood pressure going by continuing on, the following video’s outline very disturbing details. I’ll let you be the judge.
[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP