Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WOW Psychic VAMPIRES~
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, i just realized my parents are psychic vampires and try to leech everything from me possible.

All the signs have lead to this, i have been observing, not making any judgements, but just OBSERVING

and i notice, when i am alone in my bedroom or house, or with my cat, total love flows through my body, i can feel the energy force around me, i am total peace

My parents come home, especially my DAD... and all of a sudden, there is a disruption. I was just on the phone with him, and i noticed all the energy being drained from me, i started to get extremely agitated, and began to raise my voice, so he was obviously fueling himself by my anger, so i calmed down, and immediately i felt back at peace and balanced. Then he continued the conversation to further drain me, but i kept my defenses up and wouldn't let him

This sucks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

Proud Member Of The Angry Mob