Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Abdominal pains, Dizziness, headaches
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm really hoping someone can shine some light on me. I've seen every doctor under the sun and not one has any idea what's wrong with me.
Below is a list of my symptoms and Drs I've seen.

Whole body tingles, its like a freezing feeling (numb) it feels almost like my body stops for a slight second but functional 

Bad headaches by my temples and mostly in the back of my head shooting down my neck. Feeling really stiff. Lots of pressure. 

Very dizzy - like I'm on a boat. Sometimes it's really difficult to focus

Stabbing feeling in my stomach
Top left of my stomach
Lower part of my stomach 

Urinating frequently

Constant diarrhea, i go to the bathroom sometimes 3-8 times a day

Night sweats 

Nauseous / loss of appetite 

Constant fatigue 

Shortness of breath

Chest is a little tight 

Ears will ring every so often. 
Sometimes my hearing seems very hollow. I can hear a million noises then it'll hollow out into a ringing noise. It's almost as if it's selective hearing. I can't hear anything around me but that hollow ringing sound. 
My right ear has pains in it every so often.
It feels like I have water in my ears all the time, Especially when I bend down.

I twitch a lot in my sleep and a little when I'm awake. Sometimes have hand tremors 

Ever since I can remember I always had slight stomach problems (nausea). 

Mid July I started feeling funny. I was having night sweets for several weeks prior the many symptoms explained above. 
The beginning of the strange symptoms started when I had a very important photoshoot. I  Woke up really nauseous with a horrible pressure headache. I thought it was a stomach bug for a couple days but it didnt go away the  figured it might be stress bc I have a lot going on with work and my personal life.  
It lasted for 3 weeks before I decided to go to the doctor. 

I went to Medemerge and the dr told me it was stress and gave me anti-depression medication. 
I took it for 8 days and the symptoms were still there sooo nauseous and horrible pressure headaches. 

Went back to the dr and saw a dr that I was more comfortable with. 
He didn't have much to say but ran lots of blood tests then suggested that I see a GI or neurologist. 

Went to the GI and he suggested I get an endoscopy. Only thing that showed up was inflammation in my stomach and when the biopsies came back he requested that I go for a colonoscopy for crohns. I decided to get blood taken for crohns - results negative. 

Had a ultra sound done one my upper abdomen for Blatter problems - result negative. 

Saw an ENT for vertigo result negative

Went to an optometrist. 
Stems and everything is normal.

Last straw - neurologist.
Put me on Paxil for 12 days got really sick from it and switched to lexipro - was on that for 5 weeks dizziness seemed to subside a bit but would come back. 

Neurologist was out of answers bc I still feel like crap and  still dizzy n nauseous. He took me off of it.
Gave me a emg to test for nerve damage bc I was having hand tremors result negative.  

Last resort was to see a highly recommended interal medicine dr. In Bocca Florida (this guy is curing freaking cancer - hell def know what's wrong with me so I thought). He took 25 vials of blood. Couple things showed up... Low testostorone and low vitamin b and d.
Still not sure why i am always dizzy with stomach pains.
I've been taking all the vitamins requested and testostorone... Still feel shitty.

Someone please help me... I can't take living like this anymore. Does this sound like anything that anyone has head of? Please help.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP