Users Online Now: 2,065 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,965,046
Pageviews Today: 2,901,847Threads Today: 795Posts Today: 16,461
11:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've cracked the Illuminati. Ask me a question.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here I attempt to present, with brevity and clarity, what I know with reasonable certainty:

1) The "Illuminati" are actually the "Dark Brotherhood."

EXPLANATION: If you want to know the truth about their activities, just replace the adjectives they use with the opposite - i.e. illuminated with dark, peace with war, health with sickness, protection with destruction... simple! Apply this principle to the name or stated mission of ANY private foundation or government agency.

2) They have no loyalties to anyone or anything. They only exploit whatever they can, as long as they can. When it no longer suits them, it is eliminated or left alone.

3) Materially, they are headed by, yes, the Rothschilds, the Catholic church (a small internal cabal) and some Asian cadre of ex-imperial factions that I know nothing about.

4) Many different tasks are delegated to many different groups. The aim of this is manifold: It allows expertise to be directed most efficiently at any given task; it allows attentions to be fragmented so that the public cannot form a coherent picture of what is happening and who is doing it.

5) Pursuant to the above goals, the effect is encouraged in order to "divide and conquer." More intelligent members of the public will be split into factions and waste all of their energy arguing over issues that tend to be diversionary. Cognitive dissonance is core principle here.

6) Pursuant to number 2 above, there are many many individuals with vast wealth who work for and with the Dark Brotherhood, but they are not as important as they believe themselves to be. They can be killed or screwed out of their wealth in a heartbeat.

7) "They" have always been influenced by dark spiritual forces and did not really begin in any one place, but coalesced from influential earthly people who's interests aligned over time.

8) The ultimate goal is absolute control. This is where the dark spiritual forces come in to play. There is no logical reason for the level of control they desire. They could easily buy a country, kick everybody out and live however they want for eternity. They want the earth. Period.

9) They have succeeded in turning most people against each other and the likelihood of dark success for them is high, without a drastic, change in the awareness and motivation of the entire population of earth.

This is all I can say, in broad strokes, for sure right now. There are many facets I have studied and pieces of those separate puzzles continue to fall into place.

For instance, in studying the Asian subject, I always wondered how the DB kept Asia in line... well scamming them out of all of their gold with worthless paper is a good way to do that.

There is a psychological phenomenon where people who invest in something will fight for a VERY long time to protect the investment. This is an exploitation of the ego, because the men who invest would have to admit they were wrong in order to cut a loss. This is difficult for men do do... etc.

Ask me a question. Chances are, I've studied the subject.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP