Users Online Now: 2,105 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,245,103
Pageviews Today: 3,120,322Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 14,756
11:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ron Paul crushes Santorum on debate, that is the reason he is pissed so much
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The New Yorker Online Only News Desk

Later, after the candidates got a question about No Child Left Behind, Paul spent only a moment on his own position before moving on to Santorum:

The Constitution is very, very clear. There is no authority for the federal government to be involved in education. There’s no—no prohibition in the Constitution for the states to be involved in education. That’s not a bad position and we can sort things out. But once again, the Senator was for No Child Left Behind, but now he’s running for President, now he’s running to repeal No Child Left Behind. But—and he calls it a team sport. He has to go along to get along, and that’s the way the team plays. But that’s what the problem is with Washington. That’s what’s been going on for so long.

So, I don’t accept that form of government. I understand it. That is the way it works. You were with the majority…. You organized and got these votes all passed. But I think the obligation of all of us should be the oath of office…. I’m sorry about that, but it isn’t the oath to the party, it’s the oath to our office.

Read more [link to www.newyorker.com]

This guy tells the things as they are.

clappa
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP