Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are most people so ugly?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why are they so UGLY?

I mean, I am a beautiful person, inside and outside. I volunteer at food banks and stuff. I like to help people and everything so I am beautiful inside. Outside, well, I am tall and thin, I have curves where they are supposed to be… I am a gorgeous angel with a big heart what else can I say.

But some people are so ugly…they don't even look human. Maybe they didn't evolve well or something. Some ugly people are also ugly inside which makes them extra ugly. Some ugly people do not take care of their appearance and that is not good. They should at least take care of that.

Some people don't even know that they are ugly. That is embarrassing. They go walking on the streets looking like that wearing flip flops and socks and the fat hanging out…. no color at all … some are not even white… Some are like yellow and red and pink and purple, but not asian yellow or african purple.

Everyone should be more like me: Beautiful inside and outside, smart, intelligent, and talented. The world would be a better place. :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP