Users Online Now: 1,298 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 176,738
Pageviews Today: 297,304Threads Today: 93Posts Today: 1,808
04:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ATTENTION : YOU ARE DEHYDRATED.......WATER and SEA SALT WILL CURE AILMENTS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have Asthma, I need my Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate and Budesonide Inhaler at least 3 times a day. I hate them because they suppress your immunity and I need my immunity to fix what is wrong with me. Vicious circle, can't live with them, can't live without them. I Have been using this Water cure for the last 2 days and it is actually working GREAT. I haven't needed my asthma crap for the last 2 days!!!!!!
Maybe we are all dehydrated and we need good salt to live, makes sense. I listened to Jeff Rense interview this guy on this web page so i thought, nothing to lose. So far So Good. I hope this works long term Hell Yeah!!!!!!
If you are ailing from something, give this a try. it will cost practically nothing.
[link to www.watercure2.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP