Users Online Now: 1,695 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 61,698
Pageviews Today: 84,745Threads Today: 56Posts Today: 409
12:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think im going to hell .... Im very scared right now ..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok so i have decided to give up prozak

Befor i went onto prozak i was having many vision's and strange things were happening to me , i have had quite a hard life all though i have tried to stay on the straight path ...

I have had a life of drink and drugs , and this was the cause of my breakdown and gins as there known in the koran trying to attach to me and haunt me i am now 35 years old , got two kids a girlfriend and trying like hell to be good in gods eyes ...

anyhow i have given up proak for three weeks now and the visions have started again only now they are more intense ..

So three nights ago i woke up but still half asleep i looked at the window and there is these red eyes , flaming eyes , they didnt seem to be evil but i could not stop , The word's were saying come on it's time to go , I could'nt stop myself i got up and started to walk toward the window i called out my girlfriends name i was terrified i was going and not coming back ... she started calling my name and i stopped face against the window and just collasped on the floor , i felt really sick and neerly lost all my bodily functions i was absolutely terrified and thought i was going to die ...

Anyhow the reason for me writing this message , i feel i need to tell people , is last night i woke up and the whole room was going down , like in a lift the light was flashing past I knew i was going down to hell , the light was red and the fear was very intence ... now i just thought hell was hell , but as each level flicked past something was forcing me to count the levels , i was saying them out , 1234556 and i counted out 18 levels ... i then came out of this trance and lay back down ..

When i woke up i went on the internet and typed in 18 levels of hell ... and nearly every race in the middle east , china , singapore , buddist monks etc all say there is 18 levels of hell ... and im really scared right now

Am i going to hell ...or was i shown to preach , I know i can do more to be pure and iff i dont i feel im going down ..I already

stopped eating pork
only eat fish with both fins and scales
try my best to live by the 10 commandments
but i curse alot , still gerk off and still look at other wmen which god says is adultery in his eyes ,

I think i have to save myself but also come here to believers to tall them you dont just believe in jesus and your in ... you need to do alot more , please believe me , i have come here to warn people ....please iff your a believer , you need to live by the rules of the old testament to , stop the wickedness , the clubing , alcholhol , drugs , adultery are all taking you to hell ...

Look at how much stuff there is on the 18 levels of hell ...

Why was i shown this , i have never in my life heard anything about this , i am scared right now ...

[link to www.google.co.uk]

I shall put any further vision's in this thread from now on
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP