Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is John Lear credible?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is John Lear credible?

In my search for the truth or any thing credible regarding extra terrestrial life, it has become ever more clear to me that "we" (all of us who are interested in the subject) are left to fend by our selves using our own imaginations or theories and thereby exposing ourselves to those who will take advantage (and there are many) simply to make money.

I have listened to John Lear online and I am totally impressed by what he has to say about extraterrestrial life. I find it hard to believe that John could make-up any of what he has to say and deliver it in such a professional way. But I have to ask the question, Is John telling us the truth or are we being duped once again?

Our government is at fault for allowing this kind of thinking to continue. It is high time that we learn credible/factual information now! Continuing to allow us to flounder with the subject is weakening us. What will we do if we should ever be suddenly confronted by an unfamiliar entity?

It has been 60 years since I witnessed "something" high above (maybe 50,000 feet) on a crystal clear day. It was something that appeared metallic and orb shaped that remained in the same position for 45 minutes. Others witnessed the same object but chose to ignore it since it wasn't doing anything. This sighting occurred in Los Angeles where people are attuned to unusual happenings However, this is where I became interested and have remained so ever since.

I am pleased to have found this post and will stick with it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP