Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject About 2012 prophecies
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've posted this twice in the last couple of weeks; and the audience here at GLP has contributed a numbner of observations I've included in my work.

Revelation 9:11: "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue has his name Apollyon."

The image on the left makes this line easy to see, but some people want to also see this expressed in numbers. To travel from the Oracle at Delphi to the site of the fallen World Trade Center in Manhattan by the shortest route, IE, as the crow flies, one would start with an initial bearing of 306°49′59″ and go 4,851 miles. To reach the second target on 9-11, the Pentagon, one would travel from Delphi on a nearly identical bearing - 306°40′19″, for 5,056 miles. Despite the great distance from Delphi, the difference in bearing toward these two targets is less than ten minutes of arc. both targets from the Oracle at Delphi varies from a straight line (along the curved earth) by less than one sixth of one degree over 5,056 miles.

The Mayan calendar shows some correlation with Revelation (particularly Revelation 9:11) as well as the Prophecy of the Popes (Saint Malachy).

All three prophecies seem to indicate time is short. Thoughts?

As you can see here; all 3 prophecies are connected by a straight line from the Oracle of Delphi.

[link to www.in-2012.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP