Users Online Now: 1,302 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 126,730
Pageviews Today: 206,789Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,257
02:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm going to see Van Halen at MSG. What the hell does a middle-aged guy wear to a rock concert?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So here I am, as unrebel as a man can be.

Almost 40. Married. 3 young kids. Suburban house with the suffocating mortgage.

I haven't donned a jean jacket in nearly two decades. None of my jeans have holes, and if they did, I would relegate the former staples of Friday night drinking to landscaping duty. The closest thing I get to these days to giving the finger to the man is PayPalling RP a few dollars for a MoneyBomb. I am sold out, bought out, tired out, and more or less subsumed by the Borg.

All this, and I have been invited to MSG for Van Halen. Amazing seats. So what do I, dazzling urbanite, wear? Khakis and a button down? Someone would hopefully kick my ass. Jeans and a sweater? I would need to kick my own ass. But that's my wardrobe, more or less. The Slayer jacket, the laceless hi-tops, these are all 20 years in the trash. What do I do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP