Users Online Now: 1,915 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 672,213
Pageviews Today: 884,243Threads Today: 242Posts Today: 3,537
07:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pin this for discussion: Living proof that vaccinations are bullcrap, here is my story!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Simply telling the truth, I don't care what shills come here, I don't care who will criticize me, humans make mistakes, humans are uninformed, and I am not alone so don't single me out for my mistakes on one of my sons, I have to live with his problems, not you, just hear me out;

I have two kids, one is a year and a half, and the other is five years, both boys, one vaccinated and one not.

My five year old son received the shots at birth, then he received his three year old shot as well.

He has ADHD, depression, had his adenoids removed, has tubes in his ears, restless, can't focus, always seeks attention with bad behavior, and I have him on Ritalin which is sadly the only thing that works and I know the pills are bad for him because of the additives but I am slowly ridding the pills from his system by changing his diet, spending more time with him outside and being more patient. He didn't start walking until 2 years old, and wasn't potty trained until 2.5 years. He gets sick every half a year as-well.

Now for the brighter news

My other son was not vaccinated at all, my wife and I thought it would be best based on the threads here and stories I've read about two years ago.

He started crawling at 4 months, started walking at 7 months, now he runs really fast. He always has a smile on his face despite my other sons issues, they get along with each other really well! He learns really fast and can talk somewhat.

To sum this up, I think vaccinations stunt the mental and physical development of children and make them have problems that later in life can't easily be fixed so they are now clients to the system for profit! I hate myself and beat myself up everyday about my 5 year old because if I only knew about all of the deception I would have never gave him the shots. I started to notice he had problems very early in his life, and after the 3 year shot He started acting worse about a week after, so thats when I decided to research, and found this website, and others because my wife was pregnant again, and Its so fucking shameful that the nurses thought my husband and I were nuts and I had to get my information on the a conspiracy forum!

Who ever made this forum, thank you so much! I hope that ALL YOU PREGNANT WOMEN take my advice and not vaccinate! If vaccines worked they wouldn't be needed as much!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP