Users Online Now: 1,028 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 141,977
Pageviews Today: 244,012Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,631
03:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Reaching Neutrality with Your Beliefs…until then the sword stays drawn…
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Strange how war , religions, and spiritual beliefs can be related to political or international relations…Until one reaches neutrality with his or her spiritual beliefs we will constantly have the bickering between the Christians, the Muslims, the Catholics, the Buddhist, New Agers, and so on and so on….

A neutral power in a particular war is a sovereign state which declares itself to be neutral towards the belligerents.
Neutralism or a "neutralist policy" is a foreign policy position wherein a state intends to remain neutral in future wars. Non-alignment is the implementation of neutralism by avoiding military alliances. A sovereign state that reserves the right to become a belligerent if attacked by a party to the war is in a condition of armed neutrality

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Nobody here can say that one belief hasn`t influenced the other…We are no better than our Governments fighting political wars over religion—we just do it on a smaller scale.. Yes there are extremist on all fronts---Christianity, Muslims, Spirituality, Astronomy, and Science.. But until you have peace with your beliefs you will continue to belittle others and what they believe…

It is past the point of being ridiculous around GLP these days…Work on yourself and not others..What somebody else believes is none of your business..SO tell me why the battle continues between us… When I first started my search I began with what I knew or was taught..The Bible…it was my foundation of my spiritual journey..Then I moved into other areas of meditations, Hinduism, etc…I found bits and pieces that made sense to ME…as I still do today when I am reading anything…why be this or that when you can be it all…When something makes sense to you on the INSIDE then it will become a truth for YOU….if you haven`t got past believing only what you were taught when young then you have a long ways to go and the sword will remain drawn…search for neutrality in your beliefs and you won`t have to argue with others about their beliefs..Search for a spiritual experience instead of a learned one, and then balance them together.…Damn it gets old..

grouphug
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP