Users Online Now: 2,388 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,797,948
Pageviews Today: 2,488,132Threads Today: 610Posts Today: 11,529
07:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject >>>>MUST READ<<<<NRC audio files reveal details on Reactor 4 fires and radioactive plume FOIA PDF document
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to pbadupws.nrc.gov]

Amazing stuff in here.

Basically outlines the confusion and fears during the intial stages of the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

Up to page 58.

A bit of censored stuff in there too, courtesy of FOIA.

[link to enformable.com]

DAN DORMAN: Yeah. I guess, I guess if — yeah, I’ll be interested to see an analysis that lines up the time sequence of events compared to that wind shift because I think that, obviously, that wind shift, to me, is the only — the only, you know, Jim kind of said, well, maybe the explosion drove this big plume out there or it was a directional explosion out to the northwest.

Well, I could understand that even out to a mile or two. But if, if you had an explosion that with, the wind was still blowing up fee, you get a little bit of wind from the explosion it back, but not 30 kilometers. So, so I’m thinking that that, whatever, whatever was happening during that wind shift is what put that deposition out there.

LARRY CAMPER: Yeah, we’re thinking the exact same thing. We’re all in the same place. We’re ruling out lube oil fire. I don’t think any of us are buying that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP