Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE-----THE WORD OF GOD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With patience and diligence I prepared and now present the word of the most high Eh'yeh professed by his son and heir Y'shayah.May this teaching inspire you to come to his truth.

John chp 14 v 15
I am the way the truth and the life no man comes to the father except through me.

IT IS VERY CLEAR MESSIAH IS SAYING THAT NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIS WORD.HE IS THE WORD OF THE FATHER MADE FLESH FROM JOHN CHP 1

The father's word is what he was made to be and is the Father's Word.Messiah always proclaimed that he came to bear witness of the father his witness is not his ownself, but there is one who bare witness of him and that is his Father in heaven.

How do you obtain eternal life? Is it just by confessing with your lips and believing that Y'shayahis the son of God? No! it is but believing unto "righteouness" because even the devils professed his name and knew he was the son of God
*THE FALSE TEACHERS ARE TEACHING YOU TO JUST CONFESS THE NAME WITH YOUR LIPS AND BELIEVE HE IS THE SON OF GOD YOU WILL BE SAVED*

This what the messiah said about eternal life
Matt 19 v 16-17
Messiah and savior speaking

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God[Father]: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

The man said but all these I did follow from my youth.Messiah said go sell all that you have "and then follow me"

To follow Y'shayah is a simple and easy thing but this simple reality is rejected and trampled by those who are indoctrinated in the false house of worships,lying seminarians and puppet pastors.Give up your idols in your life your pride, your greed, your selfish ways.

The verse above says he is the truth and if he is the truth then the truth are his fathers word and he is the word made flesh.No man can go to the father without going through the fathers WORD.

He is "THE WAY" meaning his fathers word is the way.The fathers torah is the way to eternal life through Y'shayahs sacrifice.The father's torah the word and laws statutes commands judgements precepts and ordinances are the way to eternal life which circumcises the spirit of man. "THIS IS HE" THE NEW COVENANT FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL

Messiah did not come to do away with the word of the father he said we must follow him so that we become perfect without blemish.He became the new covenant and we should obey the words of his father.How can you you get around this people?

Messiah declared "I come in the volume of the book"
Messiah declared and made it clear in MATT CHP 5 he came to establish and fulfil the new covenant and it shall not be tampered with.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.19

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven

THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE HAVE TO LOSE OUR LIVES FOR THE KINGDOM. MAYBE YOU LOVE YOUR SOCIAL FRIENDS AND YOUR GETHERINGS AND FALSE PLACES OF WORSHIP BUT YOU HAVE TO DECIDE.IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK OR YOUR OPINION, HE SAID HE DID NOT COME TO REPLACE HIS FATHER'S WORD OR REWRITE IT AND IF ANY MAN DOES SUCH PERSONS WILL BE RECORDED IN HEAVEN AS BEING THE LEAST

If you do not beleive him it is your choice prepare to be purged out.You trample the blood of the covenant when you reject this teaching .You ARE CALLIN HIS BLOOD COVENANT UNHOLY.

I CAN SHOW YOU THIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS IT IS IN YOUR BIBLE
hebrew chapter 10
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, "wherewith he was sanctified an unholy thing", and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

The fathers torah the laws and the prophets is perfect at circumcizing our hearts and perfect in transforming our lives.Two cannot walk together in harmony unless they are agreed, if you are not prepared to be moulded and walk obediently conforming to the fathers desire then you will not inherit the kingdom .

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? THE TIME IS AT HAND WHEN WE ALL WILL BE SIFTED.!

May the holy father EH'YEH porounced A-HA-YAH bless those who recieved this word and his son y'shayah who is in the midst of the throne.worshipflower
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP