Users Online Now: 1,772 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 634,022
Pageviews Today: 830,479Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 3,321
07:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My small tits look great with no bra-why is this indecent but hugh fake tatas are fine?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I'm hanging-out in a nice tight-fitting T-shirt, and I know my boobs look cute. One of my better features I must say.
So how come I don't get to show-off this look in public without hearing comments, (mostly from bitchy WOMEN!)?
I can't even walk around my own house without knowing that my own daughter is biting her tongue 'cause she best-not say anything rude.
Every once in awhile, I purposely go-out bra-less, just because I CAN, but I usually have to have a stiff shot of liquid courage 1st, just to get my nerve-up.
This has ticked me off all of my life. My boobs are so small, that if I was a young girl in this day and age, I just know that I would have "the surgery", almost like getting braces.
But when I was younger it wasn't being done as much, so I got passed that awkward-stage, and appreciated my body.
I don't have a problem with what other women want to do to themselves, but I must say that a lot of women show a LOT of boob-meat, just not the bra-less look.
I don't bother trying to show-off my cleavage, because that would take a lot of duct-tape, and it is very painful. (I don't have any cleavage ha ha, and I don't really need, or want any)...but why is it indecent to show-off what I do have dammit?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP