Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ley Lines, Earth Energies, "memories", DNA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am not really sure how to begin this post...I research on the side (I work in energy healing) about our DNA/memories/earth rhythms/and the shift...a little bit of everything...as I've had some interesting things happen over the last year or so, that have caused me to dig deeper.

To spike your interest to read this thread, as I know it gets kind of wordy...check out the home page of the gaia matrix website and the map of the US with all the various biomes. Interesting to note where major events ALWAYS occur...along those ley lines/biomes.

[link to www.geometryofplace.com]

I have condensed some of his points and linked specific maps to this thread...

DNA/Memories/Vibration

I have started to notice an increase in various metaphysical abilities across the board, as I've started to dig deeper into our DNA and how memories are stored, I started to question what I had always known as "truth". Take it as it is...but we have all heard of transplant patients who receive a donated organ and they pick up traits/interests of the person they got the organ from (Google if and you will find some interesting information).

[link to www.thehealingattribute.com]

90% of the DNA we currently have...is considered "junk"...left over from evolution, blah blah blah. Well, what WAS this DNA used for? and as energies increase, cycles end...CAN we ACTIVATE or TURN BACK ON those genes that have been dormant for centuries?? As we all know there are gene switches, thats why some traits are expressed and some not among families. Some researchers are beginning to think so...

Our meridians control the holographic image/blueprint of our DNA...biophotons given off by the meridians help to give DNA its layout and specific function within our body. UNNATURAL vibrations from toxins, EMFs, radiation, and poor health habits, alter these vibrations to something unnatural and can lead to all types of disease.
DNA information here:
Thread: Frequency Rising: energy shifts and their effects on us physically, mentally, and emotionally...

Mother earth has a system much like this (meridian lines) that runs through her...

...even scientists admit to the ley lines and energies that flow through the matrix. Some MORE information about vibrations and DNA in this post here...

Thread: collective emotion ALTER the earths magnetic field and rhythms? researchers seem to think so...some DNA shift in vibration information included!

Anyways, to get to the point...IF memories are stored in our DNA...and are vibrations around us...THEN they can get stored in the Earth as well...for we are all connected.

Ancient theories hold that ley lines store karma and can have a direct influence on the people close to them. Maybe they saw this play out at a MUCH higher rate than we have over the last couple of thousand years because we are completely disconnected from Mother Earth and her rhythms. Also, horrible events and evil powers who knew these truths, could potentially use these and change them to something damaging to most people

Many times structures would be set up along these lines in order to make an offering to heal or to set up an altar, etc. Could prayer/focused intent to heal, help to reset these vibrations? Whether or not you believe in God, quantum physics is starting to show some very interesting outcomes in experiments where the mind of the individual present can control the outcome....take for instance, researchers have seen this in experiments where humans consciously focusing on another persons heart rhythms and the end result is a change in heart rhythms of the other individual who is COMPLETELY unaware.

I discovered this website about ley lines, sacred geometry and North America (as some see as the "promised land"). Before you judge me for saying this...the sine wave that runs through much of the east coast, is directly connected to the area of where Eden would have been located as stated in early scriptural texts. There is a ley line called the City Ley that connects the east coast of North America to Europe. [link to www.geometryofplace.com]

Quote from website about karma and ley lines:

"Ley lines are pathways for memories around and throughout our earth. These memories are seen in relationship to a series of like elements or with a combination of such relationship qualities: mountains, lakes, bays, fault lines, plutons, composition of earth minerals, holy places, cities, conflicts, etc., ... .

Augmenting these series are natural and or cultural events, that coalesce to create a ley. These events drill karma or memory deep into Ley Lines. A contemporary example of a karmic hole drilled into a ley is the destruction of the World Trade Towers along the City Ley.

Indigenous cultures honored ley lines as a benefit to the People by placing stone constructions (such as piles or standing stones) and ceremonial centers along leys. These culturally specific actions were utilized to focus tulleric energy. This was done to promulgate health of the individual and society. The prodigious stone construction efforts by the English shows the important role of Ley's influence.

Ley lines are the nervous system of the earth and impact the nervous systems of biology. Ley Lines are wave forms drawn as a line, they spiral and undulate like human DNA. It is thought that this morphogenetic resonance field facilitates the transmission of memories held by the land into the cellular memory of the body through the DNA. Leys that are kinked or blocked can create a geopathic condition affecting DNA, health and social peace. Leys free of encumbrances (karma as such) conversely carry grace and power that benefits health and social peace by connecting our biology with that of the living healthy earth."

<--- quote from site.

SOME OF THESE ARE PDF FILES so you might get the warning message from norton or other sites that protect from pdf files...I was able to view mine in Google Chrome without downloading. Use at your own risk. If you want to just go to their main website it is [link to www.geometryofplace.com] and I hate how when you copy multiple pages for a site it still only gives the home address---the pages below are all different tho...some are the PDFs.

Full map of US

HAARP AND LEY LINES

Some people hypothesize that HAARP is used along ley lines because the waves travel more easily along these lines, possibly by the help of metals in chemtrails that help them to travel further...thus when they intersect with other points on the map they can influence that particular area of the map.

South Biome (I live in NC and we have had a serious increase in chemtrails that go in a particular direction so I decided to look up ley lines...)

None of this has been proven true...but it just kind of makes sense to me. I'm not sure if the people who run HAARP have malicious intentions or good intentions or if there are multiple groups in charge (which is the most likely answer).

All I know is that many are waking up to a reality that we never imagined. We all are very intimately connected in ways we never imagined. Its time to drop the negativity and ask for healing.

Here is a link to the BIOME page. It gives karma release points for each of the particular Biomes(a few listed are Atlanta, Hertford, and Charleston)...check it out to see if you live near one!! The link above to the Full Map will give you the title of one that might be close to you :)

List of various places in the US here:

Might be kind of cool if many people today focus on sending healing energies to these spots...

GLP effect in full force ;)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP