Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Indigos, Starseeds, and my longing to find a Kindred Spirit ^_^
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello, my loves. I write today about the part of me that longs for a soul that I can relate to. A spirit who shares the same curiosity, wonder, and love as me. Someone who vibrates at the same frequency as I do, lol.

My life has been a lonely one. Filled with feelings of not belonging and not knowing how to fit in. I've had many wonderful friends over the years, but none who I felt could relate to me at a soul level. Maybe there isn't anyone who can? I don't know. If they're out there, I haven't met them personally. Which I really would love for that to happen!!!

So, through a series of related events, I started researching Indigos and Starseeds again. And, as I started reading through the 'traits', I found that I could relate to 95% of what was listed about these beings. Part of me wanted to dismiss it as craziness, or as lost souls seeking for something that would make them feel special. But, as I pondered and read more and more about them, and other people's experiences, I've come to the conclusion that there is a very big possibility that these souls exist. And I might be one of them. If I'm not, it doesn't really matter, because I know that we are all One, so I'm content with being whatever I am. But, it's nice to find a group that I can relate so deeply to.

Here are some of the traits that describe me so perfectly:

* Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

* Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

* May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

* Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigo's resist authority and caste system of employment.

* Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

* May have trouble with RAGE.

* Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.

* Have an inner awareness that what is being taught in churches and schools is NOT accurate and know there are hidden agendas around the lies that are being accepted by the masses as "Truth." This is extremely frustrating but inspires them to uncover the cover-ups and expose The Real Truth!~ Have a strong sense of truth, ethics, justice and freedom. (That is why "authority figures" many times irritate and frustrate them). When these are in jeopardy, will give their "all" for their cause, and many times feel they would rather die than give-in to tyranny and deception.

* Have an affinity to Knights, Castles, and Dragons.

* Many times get along better with animals and nature than people.

* Have a bond/connection to the trees, and nature in general.

* Can relate well to children and or the elderly

* Involve themselves in human/animal rights efforts.

* Have an innate sense of "oneness" and connectedness to all of creation. Get confused and disturbed when others don’t share their reality of "at-one-ment."

* High capacity for love, and therefore others may feel uncomfortable by their intensity.

* Very sensitive, sometimes "Hyper Sensitive" and may not be able to distinguish between the emotional fields of those around them and their own personal emotions.

* May go through periods of apathy and cynicism as coping mechanisms.

* Intense longing for "their own kind"·.Soul Mates·but don’t know where to look.

So, yep, it's like reading a page out of my own journal. :) I know that these traits are posted on random websites, presented as research and facts, and I know that a lot of people would say that these could be attributed to anybody. But, if somebody can completely relate to all of those, then I haven't come across them in real life. Only on the web, and I haven't found that many online, really.

Selfishness and delusions of grandeur are some of the things that I've seen these groups get accused of. Also, people seem accuse these groups of feeling like they're more special than everyone else and need a way to show it. Ah well, there's no getting past people who aren't open to these things, so I just laugh and move along without a care, still searching for the ones who understand.

I've personally learned not to judge anyone. There are millions of people on this tiny planet, with millions of points of views, and everyone thinks that their way is the right way and they think that everyone who opposes their view is wrong. Lol, whatever. I'm always changing my views and trying to grow in knowledge and wisdom. I never get bogged down with one mindset, because it doesn't seem like a very productive way to be. But each to his own, I don't care. ^_^ It's the way of this life.

If I had things my way, there would be no meaness or hate in this world. Everyone would love each other as themselves, and help eachother out. The days would be filled with laughter, love, music, and adventure. Everyone would live in tune with nature, and use their creativeness for the betterment of all. There would be no jealousy or competition, just oneness and equality. I've always felt like this is how the world should be. Unfortunately, it ain't. But I understand why it has to be this way right now, and I'm just patiently waiting for whatever happens. Just trying to show love to everyone while I'm here, and maybe give them a small glimpse of my world. :)

Anyway, yeah, so as happy as I am in my life right now, it would be so wonderful to have a kindred spirit to share it with. We could go hiking, go to the park and swing, go get some coffee and conversate, or just lay out under the stars and sing songs into the night.

A dreamer's dream. hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP