Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Two white horse riders
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Daniel 9:27 and he shall strengthen the covenant with many for one week

For years Christendom's shepherds have interpreted this verse, saying when Israel enters into a seven year peace treaty, the last seven years of this age will begin...

Only one problem

The verse used to support this doctrine, does not say anything about a new treaty being signed or made by the anti-christ

The Hebrew word translated as Strengthen above transliterated Gawbar, is a verb and means simply to give strength, to confirm.

The verse in question does not say that he makes, or signs a new treaty as christendom claims

What Scripture does say is that the he strengthens a pre-existing covenant with many and that strengthening of the treaty is the start of the last seven years

many, Rab, is an adjective describing the beriyth/covenant that he strengthens, that already existed with many.

Roadmap to Peace , strengthened 10/09/2009

Revelation 3:3 ....if therefore you shall not watch, I will come upon you as a thief and you will not know what hour I come upon you

[link to danielstimeline.com]

Coming soon, the war of Psalms 83 and Ezek 38, then the Altar will be set-up on the temple mount and the daily sacrifices will begin again, Until the daily sacrifices are stopped by the abomination of desolation in the spring of 2013

The start of the Great Tribulation

It is written

All the sinners of My people will die by the sword, who say the evil shall not confront or precede us Amos 9:10

I pray not that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil, John 17:15

YHWH has a great plan to deliver His people through the upcoming times....but He says those who's hope is in a pre-trib rapture, they will not survive...they are foolish virgins

and shall die by the sword

>>>>>>>

On 10/09/2009

Hoshana Rabbah the seventh day of Sukkot, the final sealing of Judgment wherein the congregation makes seven circuits past the Torah in Celebration

[link to ireport.cnn.com]

On 10/09/2009 BHO was given the nobel peace prize.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse and he that sat on him had a bow and a crown was given unto him and he went forth conquering and to conquer

crown- stephanos/ prize given in public ceremony

[link to nobelprize.org]

Why was Obama given a crown/prize ?

April 6, 2009

Obama addressing the Turkish parliament
The United States strongly supports the goal of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security. That is a goal shared by Palestinians, Israelis, and people of goodwill around the world. That is a goal that the parties agreed to in the Road map and at Annapolis. That is a goal that I will actively pursue as President of the United States...... like the United States, you seek a future of opportunity and statehood for the Palestinians.
Obama's Speech in Cairo, Egypt June 4, 2009
The only resolution is for the aspirations of both sides to be met through two states, where Israelis and Palestinians each live in peace and security. .

I intend to personally pursue this outcome with all the patience that the task requires. The obligations that the parties have agreed to under the Road Map are clear. For peace to come, it is time for them — and all of us — to live up to our responsibilities. ....
The United States does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements. This construction violates previous agreements and undermines efforts to achieve peace. It is time for these settlements to stop....
..... when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (peace be upon them) joined in prayer.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and security; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

>>>>>>>

10/09/2009 + 1260 days Nisan 11 - 3/22/2013 + 1290 days Elul 29 - Tishri 1 Yom Teruah

With this said...

In Scripture it is prophesied that Satan will be cast out at the mid-point of the seventieth week, Yet the one who confirms the covenant begins the seventieth week 1260 days earlier, will the he be the same person? or is it inherited through the office?

Originally posted by me under another title, wanted to clean things up a bit and put them in a more understandable OP
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP