Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,710,218
Pageviews Today: 2,231,293Threads Today: 460Posts Today: 9,503
04:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How does 'SLOWLY WAKING UP America' (from the hunger) going to react to this?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to townhall.com]

Looking at Breitbart's body language.
They might be right that he's a fat gay....
But who really cares about such things nowadays anyway?
Who really cared when they brought America to it's knees where it now is today since it's founding?
When you disagree with me....fine....but eliminating insignificant me doesn't take away the fact that this truth is still staring you right in the face and The Elephant is still walking trough your (AMERICAS) room and Joe Public still haven't noticed yet that after some hundreds or years.... after they first culled the native inhabitants (obviously for survival and greed and...in the name of GOD) and now pulling this world into a third WW only because of some Psychotic Satanists who rule our world order this to happen...the majority still not woken up, that's for sure. (thinking mind control/brainwash)

What will?

That Breitbart pointing his finger to the 1% who rule....surely a GOOD THING...but only as a starter though. Why not directly point the finger at the mother of all cancers?

The 1% of that 1%?
You think he doesn't know or scared for a couple of old guys? He might think that nobody would believe him anyway?
Americas race to the presidency most important than anything else for Americans or is that just me thinking this?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News