Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TrixieMama, This is a Thread of Love, Prayers and Concern For You
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello Everyone,

We are in this together. I am no one special.

All of us, at one time or another, spend time in the valleys of our life, we are not always on the mountaintops.

Negative emotions can tear us apart and make a wreck out of us. Admitting that we need help is a good step to take in the right direction, but sometimes we are unable to do that because we get to a point where we just don't care.

Many of you have lifted Trixie up in her time of need and, once again, she needs your love and support.

I received an email from her, but I will not divulge the details of the sensitive issues in it. I prefer it comes from her mouth and not mine.

However, I feel I can tell you this much--she did go back to the hospital for severe vertigo and returned home Monday night.
She said her back feels better and that is a good thing!

But, these words of hers and some others have me concerned--"I am trying so hard to see the light"

I will be replying to her email and direct her to GLP to view this thread.

Hopefully she will do that and maybe even reply.

Much love to you and thanks again, on her behalf, for being there to lift her up.
red_heart:tysm5:red_heart
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP