Users Online Now: 1,605 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 493,752
Pageviews Today: 759,026Threads Today: 292Posts Today: 3,906
08:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What would you do with 20 million dollars?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you had 20 million what would you do with it? I would live a simple life and not spend most of it. I would buy a small, brick house here in Utah or in Burbank, California in a suburb and would live there.

I would buy me a Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible from the year 2010 because I like that look or maybe from 2012 if they didn't have any 2010 models left. Then I would get Direct TV and spend all day watching infomercials like I always do. It's a boring habit but I like watching real estate infomercials about people who made it and are now rich.

That excites me to no end. And I never get bored with them. I would also buy me a large outdoor grill from Lowe's or somewhere and grill outdoors as much as I could. I would buy me a small one from Coldwater Creek for when I didn't feel like grilling for long periods and a large one from Lowe's.

That would give me that age 30's feeling like nothing else. And I would enjoy barbecuing lobster and shrimp once a month. Of course I would get me a good, handy, sturdy chef's knife from Coldwater Creek for around 40-100 dollars. The more expensive the chef's knife the better they work is what I have found so I don't mind paying a pretty penny for them.

And finally I would give myself one treat. I would have lobster flown here from Nova Scotia monthly. Maybe 2 of them. The whole cost wouldn't be more than 200,300 USD so I would have plenty of money to last.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP