Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Proof: Illuminati are a Powerless Hoax
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This will create a paradox.

1. I challenge the "Illuminati" to shut me up. They will not as they have no power over me. This is a theory surrounding Gods. When people stop believing in them they lose power.

NOTHING HAPPENS TO ME: There will be reasons given.

1. I am insignificant and the illuminati has nothing to fear from me, so I will be ignored.

2. I am a shill/Counter Intelligence agent working for the Illuminati in order to make people doubt their existence.

3. I am absolutely correct that they are nothing more than a fabrication that has been perpetrated by sheeple who want to blame anyone but themselves for their misfortune.

SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME: The Reasons will Be

1. I will cease to visit this site in order to perpetrate the hoax.

2. I truly died as a result of natural causes or by my own hand, either way it will be deemed to be power of the illuminati with no credible evidence to prove their involvement.

3. I will be banned from the site by the people that run the site, which will be determined that they are members or agents of the illuminati and my silence was ordered, when in reality, it is more likely that I offended someone or killed an often used topic which is bad for business.

4. I offended someone who is skilled with computers, they have hacked the site, located my IP Address therefore my system and I am blocked or prevented from responding by someone who lacks the physical prowess to attack me therefore must hide behind technological mastery/

This will either be pinned or ignored. Either way, I will welcome positive or negative feedback.

PS: If you want to call me a coward for being anonymous, and refusing to post significant details for me to be found, then you miss the point. If there really is an Illuminati, then they are all knowing and all powerful and could find me before I even posted this thread.

In Conclusion: The Illuminati is a powerless hoax. I dare them to permanently shut me up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP