Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I don't believe in coincidences
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My wife just informed me that today is the 9 year anniversary of her temporary paralysis, when she was told she would NEVER walk again... yet she was a perfectly normal kid once again after a couple months.

Do the math folks- this happened on 3/3/03!!!

I knew the story of it and how she overcame it, but I did not know it happened on that date. I'm not a very religious man, but I do believe. I believe this is none other than divine intervention. It is absolutely miraculous and the inspiration I really need to help me through these tough times we are going through. I had an emotional breakdown yesterday morning and was very close to pulling the trigger. If you feel like this, it WILL get better. Life is a beautiful thing and you should treasure every moment you can with those whom you love.

I just thought I'd share this story for those of you who may also be going through tough times.

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THROUGH GOD
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP