Users Online Now: 1,353 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 15,582
Pageviews Today: 25,279Threads Today: 11Posts Today: 166
12:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY THE INPENDING JUDGEMENT IS COMING AND COMING FAST!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Firstly I will like to reach to a hand full of believers whom I hold in high esteem and say thank you foR your sincerity and respect some of you I know by name and some by id numbers.You know yourselves and I appreciate you dearly as we rebuild and reestablish the old ways of our fathers.

One fellow glper started this thread awhile ago,she is a sweet heart of person[Grace] and I wanted to continue what she was saying and shorttly explain why the judgement is coming to this earth.

mujju
lawlessness and other false gods

This is a breakdown of scripture and not my words, please follow closely because it is all tied in.I pray that you recieve it in the name of the most high EH'YEH and his son y'shayah the messiah

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

2Ch 7:15

Because "THE NEW CHURCH" say there is no more law this is happening.

THIS IS A LAWLESS NATION AND MANY HYPOCRITES IN THE CHURCHES.QUICK TO RUN AFTER PROPHECY AND IT IS POINTING RIGHT AT YOU. DONT'T GET MAD AT ME CHURCH! READ THE BOOK!

nbvbvc

TELL THEM VALDEZ IS COMING!

isaiah 24
5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

(((((((((((((((((((((OOOOOOOOO))))))))))))))))))))))

SEE! our brother PAUL taught before time that they will mess up his writings starting in ASIA

gal chp 1
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though "we", or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

"WE" HE INCLUDED HIS TEACHING BECAUSE HE NEW THE ONES TO COME WILL RECIEVE THE CORRUPT LETTERS IN THE LATTER DAYS. HE IS SAYING REJECT THE TWISTED TEACHINGS IF IT IS IN CONFLICT WITH THE GOSPEL,IT IS NOT WHAT THEY TAUGHT!

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

PAUL NEVER WAS THE CULPRIT TO PERVERT HIS TEACHINGS AND WRITINGS..THE PENS OF ROME DESICRATED HIS WORK TO PROMOTE AND OPPOSE ALL THAT MESSIAH TAUGHT.HERE YOU STAND PROUD AND BOASTFUL IN YOUR FALSE CHRISTIANITY TRYING TO HAVE A LAWLESS WALK WITH JESUS AND THE PROPHECY IS ABOUT YOU

Jn chapter 12

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
9 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

NOW AGAIN YOU ARE ALL ACCOUNTABLE.THE FATHER HAS SHOWN ME THESE THINGS AND REPENT AND BE HUMBLE AND SERVE GOD IN TRUTH AND HOLINESS."OBEY HIS LAWS IT IS EVERLASTING"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP