Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE EVIL PERVERSE GENERATION IS HERE AND THEIR CHILDREN WILL BE WORSE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves

GANGS
"young kids pregnancy and they boast..kids boasting and making videos of their gay life style on youtbe.They gang fights and move in packs hurting the weak"

UYYUY

The day is coming that you will all scamper for wisdom and their will be none to counsel.You will seek the wise in towns and cities but you will find none.Justice and mercy will leave this earth and an evil generation of children will rule.Your women will be the head of your home, you cowardly men and irresponsible fathers who left your reponsibility of being Godly men and examples.

:POIU,:

The days are coming when true believers will be turned in to the authorities because of their love for the heavenly father by your own child. Mother against daughter father against son,brother against brother.The time will come when you have to leave your family to stand for truth and they will hate you.

Peace peace you say but the word brings peace only to those who believe and walk in faith.The word separates the chiefest of friends and it cut asunder dividing the clean from the unclean.Messiah said he did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Who is on the Lord's side? chose today who you going to serve.Are you going to serve your pride and be directed by pagan christianity, the lawless church. Love the father with all your heart with all your mind and do what is acceptable unto him, that you may inherit the promise to be in the mountain of the Lord.

I ask you today brothers sisters seek ye the Most High THE I AM that you be found acceptable to share at his table.
DON'T WALK AFTER THE PHILOSPHY OF MEN AND THE TRADITIONS OF THE GENTILES.

"LEARN NOT THE WAYS OF THE HEATHEN"
NMNHN

Isa 3:4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

Isa 3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

Isa 3:6 When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, saying, Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and let this ruin be under thy hand:

Isa 3:7 In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.

Isa 3:8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

Isa 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

Isa 3:10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

Isa 3:11 Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

Isa 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP