Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *PREDESTINED* AND *FREE WILL UNCHAINED
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Predestined! Let us talk about this

TELL THEM VALDEZ IS COMING

I will jump right in,first let us understand that on this earth there are two nations warring and two kingdoms warring,satans kingdom and his seed Esau against the kingdom of God his seed Israel/Jacob. The contention between jacob and esau is on going ever since their birth, and our heavenly fahter clearly states Jacob I love and esau he hates.

Though Israel was scattered they are not done away with,they are the apple of the creators eyes and he promised to restore Israel in the future. Israel being disobedient were sent to many different nations as bond men and bond women serving different Gods of stone and wood. A people with a new tongue murdered butchered , no identity and mixed amongst babylon nations.

The gentile nation was grafted in to the salvation plan on this account only if they follow the ways of the most high by agreement to the new covenant messiah. The world today has moved away from the old path and are mostly involved in false religious worships of the gentile churches today a false form of worship.

In this big barrel of confusion "Babylon" you have Gods people Israel believers and unbelievers , gentile believers and unbelievers and another group the edomites esau's seed amalek. Follow with me friends this is interesting!
Correction in red missed the word "and" in the original posting My apology for any misunderstanding

The edomites are the serpent seed,and are not predestined for salvation that race will be wiped out from the earth .IT HAS BEEN PROVEN AND PROHESIED. ALL OTHER KINGS FAILED TO ELIMINATE AMALEK.
SAUL FAILED,KING DAVID FAILED SO THE THE KING Y'SHAYAH IS COMING FOR THAT PURPOSE HE IS THE ONLY KING WILL REIGN OVER THE SERPENT SEED AND RESTORE ORDER IN THE EARTH..

When messiah came he announced that he came unto the lost tribe of israel...He said my sheep hear my voice
He called the edomite pharasees children of satan.vipers and murderers etc.

THE PICTURE IS BECOMING CLEARER RIGHT?

The fathers children are growing together as weeds and thorns amongst the wheat and there are those who will hear his voice and still reject the truth and those who will wash themselves from the state they are in and come home to him.

The predestined are chiefly his people Israel,the Gentiles who he has called to salvation will get into the kingdom but they were never predestined.

Many are still lost out there,and will not turn back and conform, hence the reason for freewill to which everyone is given.

This group "PREDESTINED " are those who the promise was for the 12 tribes of Israel.Like messiah said salvation is of the judean and he came unto the lost sheep of Israel

"TO THE HEBREW FIRST THEN THE GENTILE"

SO THIS SCRIPTURE ABOUT THE PREDESTINED IS YOU WHOM HE HAS CALLED HIS PEOPLE AND YOU WHO WERE GRAFTED IN. THE REST IS UP TO THESE HIS PEOPLE AND THOSE GRAFTED IN TO WORK OUT THEIR SALVATION BECAUSE YOU DONT IT IS ALL LOST.

THIS IS THE POWER OF FREEWILL THAT YOUR LIBERTY IS NO EXCUSE TO LIVE LAWLESSLY AND LOSE WHAT YOU WERE PREDESTINED FOR.

THE SCRIPTURE SAYS I KNOW THOSE WHO ARE MINE

John 6:44-45 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. 45It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.

That's not all Jesus has to say. He was giving a warning that THE BIBLE WILL INTENTIONALLY BECOME DECEPTIVE lest the ones NOT CHOSEN should actually understand it and believe!
This section above was currently redited to reflect what is really meant!

Matthew 13:10-15 And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?” 11 He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. 12 For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:

‘ Hearing you will hear and shall not understand,
And seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.’
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP