Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject They Live 1988 Movie Explained
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Another amazing post from this thread
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 38)

Here's some amazing quotes from the movie "They Live"

They use their tongues to
deceive you. Venom is on their lips.
Their mouths are full
of bitterness and curses.
The fear of God
is not before their eyes.
They have taken
the hearts and minds of our leaders.
They have blinded us to the truth.
Our human spirit is corrupted.
Why do we worship greed?
Outside the limit of our sight
they're feeding off us.
Perched on top of us
from birth to death, are our owners.
They have us. They control us.
They are our masters.
Wake up.
They're all around you.

This speaks for itself only thing that's not very clear is
"Outside the limit of our sight
they're feeding off us."

By outside the limit of our sight do they mean the parallel soul dimension or the secret blood rituals our owners do at night?
I think it means the parallel dimensions as the sun glasses they wear they could see even alien drones that couldn't be seen with the naked eye which reminded me the drones of the parallel dimensions ghrees talked about that fly above cities and play dreams in our minds while we sleep.
So this quote could be actually informing us that they're feeding on our soul!

The whole deal
is some kind of crazy game.
The name of the game is:
Make it through life.
Only everyone is out for themselves
and looking to do you in.
You do what you can, but I'm going
to do my best to blow your ass away.

This is so true man, everyone tries to make it to old age and surround themselves with as many material things before they die, it's like they're climbing a very high skyscraper that's about to collapse and instead of finding a way to survive their only interest is to make it to the top before it collapses cruise

Our impulses are being redirected
We live in an artifiicially-induced
state of consciousness that resembles sleep
The under-class is growing
Human rights are non-existent
In their repressive society, we
are their unwitting accomplices
Their intention to rule rests with
the annihilation of consciousness
We have been lulled into a trance
They have made us indifferent
We are focused
only on our own gain
They are safe
as long as they are not discovered
That is their method of survival
Keep us asleep Keep us selfish
Keep us sedated
The sleeping middle-class
is suddenly becoming poor
We are their cattle
We are being bred for slavery(and for slaughter)
THEY LIVE WE SLEEP

This quote is so amazing, they inform us that our owners manipulate our emotions feelings thoughts etc they are safe just like a snake as long it's not discovered, they keep us asleep so they live like kings, it also explains what is fake in this world, not this dimension we live in as many lunar agents like to promote that we live in a matrix is all fake etc, what is fake is the artificially state of consciousness that has been induced in all of people's minds, it's like daydreaming or being a robot a zombie see the world you live in only through the lenses our owners put on our faces, but this dimension is the most real/dense from all the 12 parallel dimensions cause if it was fake why the galactic criminals bother raping every planet they visit from its natural resources? if we were living in a matrix they should be able to create all the gold they wanted by pressing one button.
Like black magician lunar agent franz bardon said the lowest element in the universe/macrocosm is the earth element BUT it's also the element with the most secrets that no one to this day have discover them all, secrets which when discovered can change in an instant our decision about what dimension is the best to live in.

Also i took note from the movie the continues subliminal advertising messages "DO NOT IMAGINE", i learned how important imagination is when i was reading lunar agent's franz bardon book initiation into hermetics, a magician without imagination is like a soldier without armor and weapons. Also when i was in highschool in geometry math class i was kicking ass finding new solutions to problems that even my teacher couldn't think, he was a mathematician for 45 years and he was astonished when one time i found him a solution he had never seen and thought before cause he used to say the teachers know all different solutions to all the problems in the book cause they've been solving them for so long over and over again. It was like a new scientific discovery to him and i wouldn't be able to find that new solution without my imagination. Imagination is the most important tool in our inventory and we should all learn how to use it.

-An epidemic of violence
is what they're saying.
I was talking
to one old boy from San Anselmo.
He says up there they're talking
end-of-the-world kind of stuff.
- What are they doing?
- Shooting people, robbing banks.
A whole lot of people going crazy
over some nutty dream they just had.
The truth is, this kind of shit
happens at the end of every century.
It's just people
afraid to face the future.

End of the world end of the world end of the world is been playing like a broken cassette over and over again for thousand of years, only this time they improved it to "end of the world as we know it" cruise
The first time i heard the end of the world catch phrase being played into the masses was in a religious class at school where the teacher said 2,000 years ago when many christians became martyrs in Rome they didn't hesitate to die for their faith cause they thought(were brainwashed) that the end of the world was near and what a better way to die for your faith and guarantee this way a seat in heaven/a rat hole on the moon.
In other words every time our owners prepare global changes on our planet they play the end of the world cassette to cause panic suicide and refrain people from taking notice what really is about to happen and stop it from happening.
This time 2012 and later it will be the ignition of a ww3/armageddon many will die but it's not gonna be the end of the world, like a guy said in one of my other threads when the dust settles the chinese/dragon's/reptilian hybrid race will be ruling this planet.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

-Leave it alone, man.
It's none of our business.
-Gilbert is in there helping them.
-I've got ajob now.
I just keep walking the white line.
I don't bother nobody. Nobody bothers
me. You should do the same.
I've got a wife and kids.
Leave me alone.

Here they gave us an example of how people are, exactly the way they described them earlier.
(We have been lulled into a trance
They have made us indifferent
We are focused
only on our own gain
They are safe
as long as they are not discovered
That is their method of survival
Keep us asleep Keep us selfish
Keep us sedated)

-Did somebody start WW III?

If you follow the events right now we're heading that way and fast, china russia and islamic nations became allies in 2001 shanghai pact, and it looks if america attacks Iran then the big boy will join the game china and russia, and to add to that i played the new video game battlefield 3 and it was brainwashing the american soldiers with phrases like "fuck iraq, iran is where we should be" then in the game as america went attacking Iran guess what happened? The russians joined the battle taking the side of Iran!
Also the trailer for the new military game call of duty mw3 at the end they had the M upside down so it was call of duty WW3!

HAHA IN THIS TRAILER THESE BASTARDS SHOWED WW3 FOR A SPLIT OF A SECOND, KEEP PAUSING THE VIDEO AT 0:50 TO CATCH IT, IN THE OTHER TRAILER I SAW MONTHS AGO THEY ACTUALLY SHOWED WW3 FOR A FULL SECOND, HERE THEY ONLY SHOWED IT FOR A SPLIT OF A SECOND, THEY DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS DO THEY LOL.

Here's some of the subliminal messages from the advertisements that were shown in the movie.

SLEEP
OBEY
MARRY AND REPRODUCE
NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT
DO NOT IMAGINE
CONSUME
BUY
SUBMIT
DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY
THIS IS YOUR GOD(MONEY)

-Look! They're everywhere.
They can see us.
-They're at 5th and Spring.
-Hold on. You aren't the first one
to wake up out of a dream.
-What's that?
-Brother, life's a bitch ...
and she's back in heat.

Another explanation of what is fake in this world and that is daydreaming like night dreaming having a false perception of reality that's the matrix a prison for our minds, where most people when they wake up they wish they never did or they suicide thinking of it as an escape but only few go for the 3rd choice and that is fight back and fix things, find a solution to the problem.
Like Al Pacino in devil's advocate said:

I know you've got talent. I knew that before you got here.
It's just the other thing I wonder about.
-What thing?
-Pressure.
It changes everything. Pressure.
Some people, you squeeze them, they focus.
Others fold.

WHICH ONE IS YOU???

Maybe they've always been with us,
those things out there.
Maybe they love it,
seeing us hate each other.
Watching us kill each other off.
Feeding on our own cold hearts.

Divide and conquer and with this way they can keep us busy with bullshit so we never figure out what's going which means if you can't find the problem you'll never find the solution to it aka we'll never become able to regain our freedom and stop this disease from expanding all over the universe.

-The world needs a wake-up call.
We're going to phone it in.

I though that too as a solution to wake up the masses and also the tv channels getting hijacked by hackers would be even more awesome!

-There's something new going down.
They're using candyfloss packaging
to cover up a toxic waste dump.

This rings the fluoride alarm bell! This is exactly what our owners do they dump it into the water toothpaste etc and use our bodies as filters to eliminate it.
They also said that in GTA4 where nick's cousin said while i'm in america i'm always happy don't care etc "THEY MUST BE THROWING SOMETHING INTO THE WATER"
Then Nick answered, well i might start drinking from the tap. cruise

-They've been told we're Commies.
Some of them have been recruited.
- People are joining up with them?
- They sell out.
Promotions, bank accounts,
new houses, cars.
Perfect, isn't it?
We'll do anything to be rich.

And now it makes sense why we get this brainwashing from young age, why they hit us so hard that money is the most important thing cause then we become vulnerable able to sell out to the ones with the money, our owners!
Like in the movie fast and furious 5 the bad guy explained how the Portuguese took over Brazil.
They start giving to the locals things that made their lives easier, made them depending on them and then they made them work for them to keep getting these things and the locals became slaves. Then the bad guy said this is exactly what i do
"For the taste of a better life i own them"

-Fluorocarbons have increased since
1958 Earth is being acclimatized
They are turning our atmosphere
into their atmosphere
- What do these things want?
- They're free-enterprisers.
The earth is just another developing
planet. Their third world.
deplete the planet,
move on to another
They want benign indifference
We could be pets or food
But all we really are is livestock

They just threw some hard truth/hurt(t) in our face.
They also verified ghrees research that these galactic criminals as soon the finish depleting our planet/stealing all natural resources they'll move onto the next solar system just like cancer operates into our human bodies, it spreads, this also is been mentioned in the bible revelations where it says jesus will come to earth like a thief take his people and move into a new earth under new skies while he blows up our solar system on his way out of here/our planet and all planets will in our solar system will melt it says etc, yet our bastard owners had the nerve to call us the humans a disease/cancer in the movie matrix, the victims of the disease are the disease but the disease itself is the true only god and the creator of the universe putin
makes you wanna punch them in the face hang them upside down and burn them in slow fire these intelligent criminal freaks.
And it's funny when they said they're free-enterprisers which reminded me the movie start tek calling the galactic empire an enterprise.

-I thought you understood.
It's business, that's all it is.
You still don't get it.
There ain't no countries anymore.
They're running the whole show.
They own the whole planet.
They can do whatever they want.
We can have it good for a change.
If we help them, they'll leave us
alone to make some money.
You can have a taste of the good life.
It's what everybody wants.
- You'd do it to your own kind?
- What's the threat?
We all sell out every day,
might as well be on the winning team.

Another hard truth thrown at us, only thing they're not gonna be the winning team on the upcoming star war and whoever joined these criminal fucks will join them into the special prison the cosmic antibodies have prepared for them.
Stupid traitors of humanity, if they've done a simple research they would found out that the boss they serve is trapped into our solar system, how is he the winning team when he can't even escape from it. They also admited it in the movie red dragon and tron legacy, where in the one it was said "evil can be contained but it can't be controlled"(roflmao containment is a form of control uneducated shills!) and in the other Clu/lucifer admitted that he's the king/boss here and also trapped here! Where in mythology the moon/medusa/pershephone the goddess of the dead was trapped in hades unable to get out!

MASONS, ILLUMINATI, RELIGIOUS SHEEPLE ETC YOUR BOSS IS TRAPPED IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM! I WILL BE LAUGHING MY BALLS OFF WHEN YOU FINALLY REALIZE THAT, THE ALL POWERFUL ALMIGHTY REPTILIAN GOD YOU SERVE AND WORSHIP CAN'T MAKE IT OUT OF A SOLAR SYSTEM.
cruisecruisecruisecruise

In the above quote where he said they run the show, if you wanna understand better what kind of show they run on earth i recommend you guys to watch "the truman show" with jim carey.
Where he said it's just business he just made himself look stupid, after you read the chinese oldest and most famous military book in china "the art of war by sun tzu" you'll learn for the reptilians and the dragon's race BUSINESS=WAR! it's the same thing so when it says it's just business you understand now how stupid is to say that especially to a chinese.
It's just war man just war! the chinese would be roflhao with your ignorance and what an easy victim you would be to him if it happens to be his competition.
In many new video games like the syndicate were keep saying over and over again business is war, they try to implant their perception of reality to everyone's mind where there's no real love/connection to anything, it's all for profit and for one's own benefit. These are the kind of people that sell their mothers for a dollar, not to mention the chinese that eat babies sell their own too when they need money.

chinese eat baby soup
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

-I'm hearing something.
By the year 2025,
America and the entire planet
will be under the protection
of this power alliance.
The gains have been substantial for us
and for you, the human power-elite.
You have given us the resources
we need for our expansion.
In return, the per-capita income
of each of you has grown.
This year alone,
it's an average 39%.
I've received word that our forces
have won a major victory.
The underground terrorist network
has been destroyed.
The situation is normal again.

Right here they showed us the elite/human traitors selling out the planet to the galactic criminals for some toilet paper, i mean damn these guys know how to invest man, and join with the galactic criminals just right before they get defeated and put into jail, so they go there with them to keep serving them in their new jail, being their personal sluts.
This is not stupidity this is love real love!
cruise

-Take a closer look.
-Attention, commuters
Flight Alpha 7 to Andromeda
is now ready
That's where they come from.
I don't know how it works.
It's a gravitational lens.
It puts a bend in the light and
you move from place to place.
The whole thing
works like one big airport.
They've got their act together,
believe you me.

Andromeda according to ghrees research is from where the white race came from to this planet millions of years ago and from where the cosmic antibodies came from to defeat and arrest the galactic criminals that are wanted in many galaxies in the universe. What a way to frame the good guys as bad by pointing out that the bad guys come from andromeda, in the movie when the teleportation was taking place they showed a planet very close to ours like our moon which i take that as a subliminal message that's where they were going and come from with the teleportation.
So if there was any part in this movie where i could say the producers threw some venom on us this is the one, claiming the bad guys to come from andromeda while it's from the draco constellation where they originate from, draco/dragon/reptiles it makes sense too right? you don't name a constellation draco if it's not the home of the reptiles!

Also note the number they used in flight alpha 7, again here we have the favorite lucky number of the reptilians that represents the 7 planets closest to our sun they rule.

If you liked this thread you're gonna love these ones too.
Thread: Lifeforce 1985 movie explained.
Thread: The Devil's Advocate 1997
Thread: Underworld: Rise of the Lycans movie decoded.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP