Users Online Now: 1,383 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 221,794
Pageviews Today: 361,884Threads Today: 134Posts Today: 2,404
03:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: WHITE POWDER ENVELOPES -- (37* found so far originating in TX) + 1* incident of powder found elsewhere
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
I posted this on another thread earlier, but I think it bears repeating here:

This morning on my way into work I was listening to a popular morning show on the radio (Kidd Kraddick) and one of the news blurbs for the day was a report that MORE envelopes of white powder had been found all across the USA today (and I thought - what? *more*? Where was the report of the initial few?) and that so far they were found to be harmless and that the pervailing thought was that perhaps this was some form of 'test' of our system or response from 'terrorist' groups.

Anyways -- thought it was strange. Also thought it was interesting due to the flu posts for Maryland & Portugal.
 Quoting: tandym

HERE are LINKS:

[link to www.wmur.com] -- GOFFSTOWN, N.H.

[link to www.bostonglobe.com] -- New England

[link to dfw.cbslocal.com] -- DALLAS/FORT WORTH, TX

[link to www.milforddailynews.com] --Milford, MASSACHUSETTS and Dedham, MASSACHUSSETTS

[link to www.courant.com] -- Two Massachusetts schools received letters postmarked from Dallas, TX today

[link to www.kvue.com]

DALLAS — More envelopes containing a suspicious white powder have now been opened from coast-to-coast, and at least one was reportedly postmarked in North Texas.

One letter opened at a school in Maine had a Rowlett, Texas postmark, according to the Bangor Daily News.

It was one of seven envelopes to arrive at campuses across the country on Tuesday.

Schools in Plano (TX), Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, and even as far away as Anchorage, Alaska got letters. Most were addressed to elementary schools.
 Quoting: tandym
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP