Users Online Now: 2,316 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 616,211
Pageviews Today: 1,102,501Threads Today: 549Posts Today: 8,587
12:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am 22 y/o male, and have no hope for society....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I look around as i walk to the shops, go to the city, see my friends, and family. And all i see is a bunch of messed up youths with false morals and no direction.

The only excitement they see is destroying their bodies with poisons on the weekend, and yes i mean alcohol and cigarettes.

Facebook status's "omg cant believe sooki just anounced herself pregnant", "oh love rhianna's new song", "stupid wankers supporting Kony get a life, it never happened then it wont happen now" and the list goes on....

My point is.
Its so hard to find decent people. Everyone's only interest is to benefit themselves or to be in front of the guy next to them.

I have been looking for a girlfreind for some time, but am yet to come across a single girl i would be willing to consider as a long term partner.

I do not want kids, because i do not want to bring them into this world incase they end up like the rest.

I guess all im trying to say is, everyone who has a young child or influences youths of any kind, please do your part to change the direction society is heading.

I cant even imaging what the world would be like when this generation comes into power.

My only hope is that these sun flares actually take down the power grid so everyone realizes whats truly important.

So if you take anything from this rant of disgust towards society it is that each day you will do one good thing to effect someone around you to help shape this world into a better place.

If even one person considers this post, my job is done :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP