Users Online Now: 2,196 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 711,799
Pageviews Today: 1,251,468Threads Today: 535Posts Today: 9,036
02:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calm before the STORM!!! Earthquakes, CME's, Magnetospere, We are about to get SMACKED!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am NOT trying to FEAR MONGER, I am truely concerned about this! Sunspot 1429 is HUGE, 8 times the size of Earth, and sunspot 1428 and 1430 are also growing rapaidly. They are all Earth facing. It is now the same size and confirguration as the flare and CME that caused the Carrington Effect,[power surge/black out]. This solar flare that is coming at us, is going to be a direct hit, with 800kms solar winds! Our magnetosphere is very calm, and if this smacks us, with another Geomagnetic sudden impulse, we could be in for huge(7+++) earthquakes and I also think we should be concerned about volcanoes. The sun looks all quiet since the 2 X-flares on the 7th, like its charging back up, and I'm very concerned that if we do get hit with this big CME, and the sun blows another Earth directed big X+++ flare off that alot of radiation could hit the sun lit side the the Earth. I don't even want to get into a disaster bigger then Japan, all over the planet. These next few days could get very interesting. Especially with the 188 day earthquake theory coming up on the 21 and 22 of this month. We may find out soon that all the 2012 theories are not all BS, the hard way. This is big enough to blow transformers, and fry satellites, which take at least a year to build and replace, having electricity. The Protons hitting the Earth are almost off the charts, and it has been staying high, which will heat up the Earth, and this is going to last for at least days because SOHO is showing this is not letting up. This can also cause the weather to turn severe. I am sure alot of preppers are in event mode, and that some bunkers around the planet are filling up. We could be in for a bumpy few days or weeks. If you believe in prayer, this maybe something to bow your head for a secound, it definitely can not hurt. If nothing else the Auroras should be beautiful, and should be seen ALOT farther north and south then usual. They are AWESOME if you have not seen them. I will even put up the first BS flag for the people/shills. This is what this site is for I think!!! GOODLUCK and PEACE ALL!!!

peace

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
[link to www2.nict.go.jp] [link to www.solarham.com] [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov] [link to www.lmsal.com] [link to spaceweather.com]
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] [link to www.intellicast.com] [link to earthquake.usgs.gov] bsflag
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP